48 inch Vintage Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub - Page
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,199.00
Special Price $1,599.00
Our little Page it is the perfect Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub for the smallest of spaces. Even if your bathroom is small this tub will work because it is freestanding. The tub can be placed anywhere in the room at any angle since it looks exactly the same on all sides. The only requirement is that the tub is placed near the drain hole. The rolled rim is continuous all the way around the tub.
The Page Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub is available without faucet holes so it could be utilized with "free standing plumbing system" or place the tub next to the wall so water can flow into the tub from a bathroom wall-mounted faucet. A small clawfoot tub like Page allows you to have the classic look and feel of a Victorian or Vintage style tub, it's a clawfoot, cast iron rolled rim bathtub. So if your bathroom is small you can still have the look you have dreamed of with this small 48 inch claw foot cast-iron rolled-rim bath tub.
Our Vintage Clawfoot Bathtub makes sure even your smallest bath room is beautifully designed with style luxury.
Features of our Page Tub:
- Cast Iron Rolled Rim Claw Foot Bathtub
- Gorgeous Freestanding Tub Design
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Thirty Three (33) Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- Rolled Rim Tub Dimensions of 30" x 48"
- Amazing Porcelain Interior
- Available Without Faucet Holes Only
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly (Sold Separately)
- Feet available in Chrome, White, Brushed Nickel
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Complete Manufacturers Warranty
Call us to place your order and speak with a real person, 877-795-5684.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call us today toll free 877-795-5684.
Here Is How To Clean Cast iron:
Cleaning your new cast iron tub is simple if you always keep a couple of points in mind. The porcelain coating is hard and will definitely stand under many things, still, you don't intend to damage the porcelain with harsh chemicals.
The best way to clean the porcelain is by utilizing soft soaps that are entirely non-abrasive.
Initially, let me advise you exactly what not to utilize. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products could mark and de-shine the finish on your tub.
Some kind of baking soda mix or vinegar if you like the approach of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and various other all-natural products are recommend highly however be sure to confirm they are harmless to put on metals.
Be sure that you do not leave any products on the porcelain for extensive periods of time. After cleaning rinse well.
|Short Description||Our Vintage Clawfoot Bathtub makes sure even your smallest bathroom is beautifully designed with style luxury.|
- Perfectly Sized
- I am a shorter lady who did not want a large bathtub. This one is so nice. It worked perfectly. It is very heavy. (Posted on 11/17/2017)