55 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub - Copper Carroll
The "Copper Carroll" is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub with our perfected Copper Bronze Faux finish. The copper bronze finish is applied by hand and the final appearance is very similar to a real copper patina. At 54 inches the tub will fit very nicely into any room. When your mind imagines a vintage clawfoot tub, this is probably the tub you envision. A rolled rim style of tub has one end of the tub that slopes slightly outward so you can lie back to soak while supporting your back and neck. Cast iron tubs are created to last for a very long time. A cast iron tub s cool to the touch, but when you heat it up for a bath it will maintain the heat for a good long while. Call to order this tub and it will ship from the warehouse in about four business days.
Features of the Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub w/Copper Look Finish:
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Ball & Claw Feet
- 30 Gallon Water Capacity
- Porcelain Interior
- Copper Faux finish
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 54" Dimensions
- Clawfoot set is in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Available With No Faucet Holes, 3 3/8 inch Holes for a tub-wall mount, or 7 inches to center deckmount Holes on the rim
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Our Drain and Overflow Assembly TTC1900LTB
Custom Painted Tubs
Any bathtub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees don't have anything to with actually acquiring the products intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create a tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a bathtub, we can't guarantee exact date & time.
strong>If you have any Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, Free-standing clawfoot bathtub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties that anyone can possibly select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bathroom is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep bathtub of warm water is good for you, a freestanding bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bathtub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a tub which appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic bathtub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The clawfeet of the bathtub are another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the tub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the tub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
The "Carroll" is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub with a stylish Copper faux finish and at 54 inches it is perfect for your smaller bathroom.
|Select A Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Good Choice
Rate this product
It came in a reasonable time and it was well protected during shipping. Thanks Tub Connection.
(Posted on 5/8/2018)