55 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub - Copper Carroll
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,449.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price $899.00
Regular Price: $1,344.05
Special Price $1,276.80
The "Copper Carroll" is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub with our perfected Copper Bronze Faux finish. The copper bronze finish is applied by hand and the final appearance is very similar to a real copper patina. At 55 inches the tub will fit very nicely into any room. When your mind imagines a vintage clawfoot tub, this is probably the tub you envision. A rolled rim style of tub has one end of the tub that slopes slightly outward so you can lie back to soak while supporting your back and neck. Cast iron tubs are created to last for a very long time. The cast iron is cool to the touch, but when you heat it up for a bath it will maintain the heat for a good long while. Call and order this tub and it will ship from the warehouse in about four business days.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 13 inches to Overflow
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Porcelain Interior
- Copper Faux finish
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Clawfoot set is in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Available With No Faucet Holes or With 3 3/8 inch Holes for tub-wall mount faucet
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Our drain assembly TTC1900LTB
Custom Painted Tubs
Any bath tub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees don't have anything to with actually acquiring the products intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create the tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a bath tub, we can't guarantee exact date & time.
If you have any Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, Free-standing clawfoot bathtub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties that anyone can possibly select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bath room is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep bath tub of warm water is good for you, a free standing bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bath tub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a bath tub which appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic bath tub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, free standing bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The clawfeet of the bathtub are another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bath tub's faucet is mounted?:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the bath tub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the bath tub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
The Carroll with Deck mount faucet holes is Currently out of stock
The "Carroll" is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub with a stylish Copper faux finish and at 55 inches it is perfect for your smaller bathroom.
|Select A Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Good Choice
Rate this product
It came in a reasonable time and it was well protected during shipping. Thanks Tub Connection. (Posted on 11/17/2017)