55 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Painted Bathtub - Copper Carroll
Features of this 55-Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub:
- Actual Dimensions: 54" L x 30 1/8" W x 25 1/8" H
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Ball & Claw Feet
- 30 Gallon Water Capacity
- Porcelain Interior
- Copper Faux Finish
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Clawfeet are Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Available With No Faucet Holes, 3 3/8 inch Holes for the tub-wall mount, or 7-inch center to deckmount Holes on the rim
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Our Drain and Overflow Assembly TTC1900LTB
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze Finish
Custom Painted Tubs
Any bathtub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees do not affect the acquisition of the products needed for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create a tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a bathtub, we can't guarantee the exact date & time.
If you have any questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, Free-standing clawfoot bathtub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties that anyone can possibly select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bathroom is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep bathtub of warm water is good for you, a freestanding bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bathtub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a tub that appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic bathtub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The clawfeet of the bathtub are another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the tub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the tub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
|Select A Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
Our faux copper finish looks stunning on the cast iron rolled rim clawfoot tub, Carroll.