55 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub - Carroll
A rolled rim style of tub provides a traditional appearance with vintage styling. This tub is made of cast iron, has a smooth porcelain interior and ball and clawfeet. Choose the location of faucet holes or choose no faucet holes on the tub. This is the perfect size of tub for any bathroom.
Additionally, the tub may be purchased with a faucet and fixture package.
Features of this 55-Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub:
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Porcelain Interior
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- 30 Gallons of Water
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Matte Black, Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Actual Dimensions: 54" L x 30 1/8" W x 25 1/8" H
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Available With No Faucet Holes, 7" to center deck Holes or With 3 3/8 inch drillings for wall mount faucet
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Add our Copper Bronze Finish to the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Paint the Tub a Single, Solid Color for $300
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Our Drain assembly can be found here, TTC1900LTB
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
Custom Painted Tubs
Solid Colored, hand painted bathtubs will be shipped 3-4 working weeks once the color is delivered to our company from the vendor. It will take about a week to get the paint once our team places the order. As quickly as can be once the bathtub has been bought the customer will need to e-mail a customer care agent the color code for the custom paint color you have selected. Our preference is that you only work with Sherwin Williams Color sample cards because that will accelerate the process.
Any tub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees don't have anything to with actually acquiring the products intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create the tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a bathtub, we can't guarantee exact date & time.
If you have any Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, freestanding clawfoot tub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties that anyone can possibly select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bathroom is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep tub of warm water is good for you, a freestanding bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bathtub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a tub which appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic bathtub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The claw feet of the bathtub is another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch, and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers these finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other colors may be made available upon request.
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bath tub's faucet is mounted?:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the tub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
Should you want to incorporate value to your household, install any one of these impressive clawfoot tubs and faucets in the bathroom.
*Call to place your order 877-795-5684