55 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub & Rim Mounted Plumbing Package - Carroll
Here is a classic style of clawfoot tub. The rolled rim is very traditional and is one of the original vintage styles. Our new, cast iron tub has clawfeet and faucet holes on the rim of the tub.
Choose from three faucet styles for the deckmount package. Also included is a set of water supply lines and a drain with overflow assembly. Faucets and fixtures are available in brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and polished chrome.
Features of this 55-Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub:
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Porcelain Interior
- Actual Dimensions: 54" L x 30 1/8" W x 25 1/8" H
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Deckmount Faucet Holes on Rim of Tub
- 30 Gallons Water Capacity
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- Choose Faux Copper or Scorched Platinum Finish $350!
- Add a Single Solid Custom Color for $300
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Deckmout Faucet Package Options:
- English Gooseneck Faucet with Supply Lines and Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Classic British Telephone Faucet (2" Risers) with Supply Lines and Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Classic British Telephone Faucet (6" Risers) with Supply Lines and Drain & Overflow Assembly
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
Custom Painted Tubs
Solid Colored, hand-painted bathtubs will be shipped 3-4 working weeks once the color is delivered to our company from the vendor. It will take about a week to get the paint once our team places the order. As quickly as can be once the bathtub has been bought the customer will need to e-mail a customer care agent the color code for the custom paint color you have selected. Our preference is that you only work with Sherwin Williams Color sample cards because that will accelerate the process.
Any bathtub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees don't have anything to with actually acquiring the products intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create the tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a tub, we can't guarantee the exact date & time.
*Got Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, freestanding clawfoot tub is among the most striking & distinct tub varieties that anyone can possibly select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bathroom is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep tub of warm water is good for you, a freestanding bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bathtub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a tub that appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The claw feet of the bathtub is another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch, and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers these finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other colors may be made available upon request.
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bath tub's faucet is mounted?:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the tub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
Should you want to incorporate value into your home, install any one of these impressive clawfoot tubs and faucets in the bathroom.
*Call to place your order 877-795-5684