60” Cast Iron Double Ended Bathtub & Deck Mounted Plumbing Packages - Franklin
This double-ended style of bathtub is perfect for relaxing at either end of the tub. The tub is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron and has four Imperial ball and clawfeet. The feet are available in a variety of finishes. Because there are faucet holes on the rim of the tub, we have provided a selection of deckmount style faucets and fixtures with the tub. Your faucet choices are: 1) British Telephone w/2" Riser, 2) British Telephone w/6" Riser, 3) English Gooseneck. Additionally, a set of deckmount supply lines and a drain with overflow assembly are included as well.
Features of the 60-Inch Cast Iron Double Ended Bathtub:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 60")
- Select a Custom Solid Color of Your Choice $300!
- Choose Faux Copper Finish $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- Choose a Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Choice of Clawfeet in Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Tub has 7-inch rim Holes for Deckmount Style Faucet Package
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- A full 36 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Rolled Rim - 3 1/2"
- White and Black Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Other Tubs You May Be Interested In
55 Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub
67 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
67 Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
61 inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Tub
54 inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Clawfoot Tub
72 Inch Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
67 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Dual-Ended Slipper Skirted Bathtub
66 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
60 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub
*Custom Designer Tubs
1) Bathtubs that are painted a solitary color may be ready for shipping within just 3 - 4 full weeks. The paint is custom mixed at our supplier laboratory. It will take approximately a week to receive the color after our staff orders it. The Buyer will need to email their customer support representative the color code for the custom paint color which has been chosen. We prefer to use Sherwin Williams paints because it will accelerate the entire process.
2) Hand-painted tubs that require more than a single color in order to customize can take up to 6 weeks to ship out due to the workmanship required. A good example is the Scorched Platinum or Copper Bronze Finish on a cast iron or acrylic tub. Preparation can start after an email message is received in our office from Buyer so as to confirm color option information; which was given as the order was made.
3) Expedited Processing is available when necessary for a fee of $150.00. This particular fee moves a tub to the beginning of the artisan's workload. Fast shipping and/or delivery is a separate charge from this one. Expedited Processing Fee will decrease the time by nearly 1/2, however, shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed due to the hands-on nature of customizing a tub.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
This outstanding vintage style of cast iron clawfoot double ended tub will provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub, known for its enduring high quality and popular fashion.