60 Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub w/ Complete Faucet Pkg (TTC463D-2PK) - Franklin
Availability: In stock
If you have been searching for an incredibly well made, heavy duty cast iron tub, then this is the tub for you! Our Franklin tub is a freestanding tub that can be place anywhere in the room or in the garden. Cast iron will stand up to almost any atmospheric conditions. The tub is exactly the same height all around the tub hence the name "double ended." You will love the intricately designed ball & claw feet. We have paired this tub with a deck-mount faucet package which includes a British Telephone with two inch risers and hand held shower; a set of deck-mount water supply lines and; a cut to fit drain and overflow assembly. The beauty and quality of this tub and plumbing set will thrill you!
Classic Dual-End Clawfoot Tub:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 60")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Clawfeet in your choice of Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Tub has 7 inch rim drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- Overflow Hole
Classic Telephone Style Deck Mount Faucet Package- (TTC463-2) Package includes:
- Telephone Faucet With Hand Held Shower TTC463-2
- Deck Mount Supply Lines with Shut Off Valves & Floor Escutcheons TTC341D
- Clawfoot Bathtub Drain & Overflow Assembly TTC1900LTB
Brittish Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Exposed Water Supply Lines:
Contact us today at (877) 795-5684.
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- Solid color of hand-painted tubs will ship out 3-4 work weeks once the color is delivered to The Tub Connection from our professional mixer. It takes approximately one week to receive the paint after our staff orders it ...... Soon after the bath tub has been bought and the purchaser has stated their wish with regard to a custom painted bathtub, the purchaser will be required to forward an email to our client service department in order to give the paint formula for the desired personalized paint color. Our preference is that you choose Sherwin Williams colour cards because this will definitely expedite the process.
-- Specialty tubs that need more than one solitary paint color in order to manufacture can take up to six weeks to ship out given the workmanship called for to fulfill the order; good examples of this will be the Copper Bronze. Preparation will start whenever an email message is received in our office from client to provide color option info; which was given when the order was placed.
If you have a time-crunch, for an added $150 our team will expedite your order to the beginning of our production line. Please note that this fee is simply in order to expedite the customization of the tub only. This particular expense simply moves a bathtub up to the beginning of the artisan's work line. Fast-track shipping is a separate charge from this particular one. Doing this will reduce the length of time in order to create by approximately one half. As a result of fluctuating artistic processes pertaining to personalizing a bath tub, we won't guarantee exact dates or time.
DUAL END TUBS
Dual ended traditional tubs are very similar in look to the rolled rim bath tubs. In a Dual ended tub, both ends of the bath tub allow for a person to lay back and relax as they bathe. They have a greater length too. This is one of the more popular features of this style. Faucets are placed on the side of the bath tub on the rim in the middle of the tub. This is the main distinction in the style when compared to the rolled rim bath tubs.
* Got questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
Imagine yourself relaxing in this Double Ended Clawfoot Tub.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|