61 in Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub with Choice of Rim Mount Faucet Packages - Chariton
Voted the #1 most popular tub makes this a very special prize! Our tub and faucet package collection has combined this best selling slipper tub with a choice of attractive, top quality deckmount faucets. Cast iron tubs have proven to be nearly indestructible and will last a long time in your home with very minimal upkeep. The clawfeet and the plumbing may be matched according to the finish.
Features of this 61-Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
- Classic Slipper Construction
- Top-quality Porcelain Interior
- Slipper Design with 30" x 61" Dimensions
- 15 inches to Overflow
- 39-gallon capacity to Overflow
- Feet Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- 320 lbs. empty
- Exact Dimensions: 61 1/2" L x 30" W x 28 1/3" H
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the Exterior of the Tub a Single, Solid Color of your choice $300
- Choose Faux Copper or Scorched Platinum Finish $350
- White or Black Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Features of the Complete Faucet Package:
- British Telephone, English Telephone Gooseneck Faucet
- Choose 2" or 6" Deck Risers
- Water Supply Lines (Shut-Off Valves, Floor Escutcheons)
- Drain & Overflow (Lift and Turn, Decorative Cover)
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Choose a Faucet Package and get everything you need to install the Tub, Faucet, and Fixtures!
Add to cart and follow to check out or call 877.795.5684 to ask a question and to place your order.
*Custom Finish on Tubs
1) The paint color is only ordered after an e-mail is received from the Buyer in order to authenticate color information; (is given when the purchase was placed. Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams color sample-cards because that will accelerate the process). It takes approximately a week to receive the paint color from our vendor's laboratory in our paint department. The single-solid paint is applied to the tub and will ship within around 3 or 4 weeks.
2) Personalized tubs that require multiple paint colors to create can require up to 6 weeks in order to ship out given the skillfulness needed in order to finish the request. An example would be the Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum Finish. Preparation will start after an email message is received in our office from Buyer to provide Finish option details; (given at the time the purchase was made).
3) Our team will move your Custom-Finished Bathtub to the front line of our production line for $150. The Expedited Processing Fee is in addition to all original costs associated with the purchasing and/or customization of a bathtub. Expedited Processing simply progresses a tub up to the beginning of the artisan's workload. Expedited shipping is a separate cost from this particular one. Expedited Processing can reduce the amount of time to create by ABOUT half. Even so, we can't promise an exact date & time.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|