61 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub - Chariton
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,136.00
Special Price $1,079.20
61" Cast Iron Slipper Tub "Chariton"
The Chariton gives you an incredible bathing experience. This beautiful slipper tub is built from long lasting Cast Iron, The tub has a Porcelain interior that makes it so smooth for you. This 61" cast iron tub has stunning ball & claw feet. The tub is available with no faucet holes or deckmount faucet holes.The 61 inch x 30 inch dimensions will accommodate any man or woman. This elegant slipper tub will add grace to your home.
Chariton Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub:
- Classic Slipper Construction Top quality
- Porcelain Interior Slipper Design with 30" x 61" Dimensions
- 14 inches to overflow
- 46 gallon capacity
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Clawfoot set, Available in Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Complete Manufacturers Warranty
- 320 lbs. empty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice $150!
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
If you have found the tub you want to get call us at 877-795-5684, we'll take your order over the phone.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call for Friendly, Fast & Free Shipping 877-795-5684
Have you been hunting for the perfect free standing clawfoot bathtub for your home? We, at The Tub Connection, feature a large inventory you can select from. Whatever the size of your bathroom, we have the ideal bathtub for your house, condo or apartment. The Tub Connection provides Affordable Elegance to superior houses all around the world. Soaking in a tub routinely is certainly a calming practice to decrease tenseness & anxiousness and boosts rest and healing. These deep water bathing tubs are good for your body, they are exceptionally lovely in any home.
We have many sizes and designs of tubs and so anyone can possess your most dreamed of bathroom.
Choose Faux Copper finish $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- A Single color of hand painted tubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to our company from the supplier. It takes approximately a week to receive the color once our staff orders it.The paint color is ordered when an email message is received in our office from purchaser in order to authenticate color details; which is provided at the time the purchase was made. Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams color cards and this will definitely accelerate the process.
- Customized hand-painted tubs (Copper Bronze) may take up to 4 to 6 weeks before shipping when purchase is placed. Preparation can begin when an email is received in our office from client to provide color details; which is given at the time the purchase was placed.
In the event that you are in a time-crunch, paying an extra $150.00 we can fast track your request to the beginning of the tub customization line. Please keep in mind that this fee is simply in order to expedite the customization for the bath tub exclusively. This particular expense simply transfers a bath tub on up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is an independent payment from this one. This specific charge does NOT include the cost of expedited SHIPPING of the bath tub or any necessary materials. Doing this is actually a convenient way to reduce the turn around time by approx. one-half, that being said, because of the "hands on" design of these types of custom made bath tubs, our team are not able to guarantee an exact date and/or time.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
When it concerns the classic style bathtubs, the slipper clawfoot tub layout is the most-popular design. There are 2 different styles of slipper bathtub for you to choose from. The single slipper and also the double slipper. The solitary slipper tub has one end of the tub elevated with a reclined back. This allows one to unwind as they shower and also it takes any kind of stress off of the back and also neck (when compared to some others tubs which do not have actually an increased end). A double slipper bathtub has both ends of the bathtub elevated. This allows for sloping at either end of the bathtub and these designs tend to be roomier than the single slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will vary in how much the raised or sloped bathtub wall increases. Make sure to consider the inside floor to ensure that you understand just how much area you have so you can stretch out in the bathtub. Enjoy a tub & build the worth of your house.
Foot Finish Options
Customize your tub's claw feet! With the drop down menu, you can choose any of the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Other colors may be available upon request.
With the purchase of this particular bath tub, you have the option to mount its faucet in one of the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled in the rim (deck) of the tub, and the faucet is installed in these holes.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The wall of your bathroom must be drilled into to mount this style of faucet, but no holes need to be drilled in the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: The faucet is set up on a stand and is not connected to the bath tub or to the bathroom wall. All of these types of faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Other finishes are available upon request.
Purchasing any one of our tubs and tap choices definitely will incorporate elegance and prosperity to your property.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684.
How To Care For Your Cast iron:
Cleaning your new cast iron tub is easy if you keep a couple of points in mind. The porcelain coating is difficult and will certainly stand up under many things, still, you do not want to damage the porcelain with harsh chemicals.
There are a couple of non-abrasive cleaners that you can use, however there are much more abrasive cleansers that we will definitely advise against utilizing.
First, let me instruct you just what not to use. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products may scratch and de-shine the finish on your tub.
Some kind of baking soda solution or vinegar if you like the thought of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and various other all-natural products are strongly recommend but make certain to validate they are risk-free to put on metals.
Be sure that you do not leave any kind of products on the porcelain for extensive amount of times. After cleaning rinse well.
The "Chariton" provides you a superb bathing experience. Built from long lasting Cast Iron, the "Chariton" gives you a beautiful Porcelain interior to relax in with this Vintage Slipper freestanding tub design.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Love this tub
- The picture of this tub should be a post card. I totally want this tub (Posted on 2/16/2017)
- Great Tub
- This is one of the most comfortable bathtubs I have ever had. (Posted on 12/29/2016)