61 Inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub - Chariton
This elegant cast iron slipper tub is an icon in the bathtub realm. The single slipper is one of the most glamorous and sought after tubs in the marketplace. Made of heavy-duty cast iron construction there is a porcelain coating on the interior which creates an ultra smooth surface. Available with and without faucet holes it is perfect for any bathroom situation.
Features of this 61-Inch Cast Iron Slipper Clawfoot Tub:
- Classic Slipper Construction Top Quality
- Porcelain Interior Slipper Design with 29" x 61" Dimensions
- 14 inches to Overflow
- 39-gallon capacity to Overflow Hole
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Clawfoot set, Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Actual Dimensions: 61" L x 29" W x 25" H
- 320 lbs. Empty
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the Exterior of the Tub a Single, Custome Color $300
- Add a Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
If you have found the tub you want to get, call us at 877-795-5684 we'll take your order over the phone.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call for Friendly, Fast & Free Shipping 877-795-5684
Have you been hunting for the perfect free standing clawfoot bathtub for your home? We, at The Tub Connection, feature a large inventory you can select from. Whatever the size of your bathroom, we have the ideal bathtub for your house, condo or apartment. The Tub Connection provides Affordable Elegance to superior houses all around the world. Soaking in a tub routinely is certainly a calming practice to decrease tenseness & anxiousness and boosts rest and healing. These deep water bathing tubs are good for your body, they are exceptionally lovely in any home.
We have many sizes and designs of tubs and so anyone can possess your most dreamed of room.
Choose Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish $350
Custom Tubs: A Single color of hand-painted tubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 weeks after the color arrives at our company from the supplier. It takes approximately a week to receive the color once our staff orders it. The paint color is ordered when an email message is received in our office from the purchaser in order to authenticate color details; which is provided at the time the purchase was made. Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams color cards and this will definitely accelerate the process.
Customized hand-painted tubs (Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum) may take up to 4 to 6 weeks before shipping when the order is placed. Preparation can begin when an email is received in our office from the client to provide color details; which is given at the time the purchase was placed.
In the event that you are in a time-crunch, paying an extra $150.00 we can fast-track your request to the beginning of the tub customization line. Please keep in mind that this fee is simply in order to expedite the customization for the bathtub exclusively. This particular expense simply transfers a bathtub on up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is an independent payment from this one. This specific charge does NOT include the cost of expedited SHIPPING of the tub or any necessary materials. Doing this is actually a convenient way to reduce the turn around time by approx. one-half, that being said, because of the "hands-on" design of these types of custom-made tubs, our team is not able to guarantee an exact date and/or time.
Call for more details 877-795-5684
When it concerns the classic style bathtubs, the slipper clawfoot tub is the most popular design. There are 2 different styles of a slipper tub for you to choose from. The single slipper and also the double slipper. The solitary slipper tub has one end of the tub elevated with a reclined back. This allows one to unwind as they shower and also it takes any kind of stress off of the back and also neck (when compared to some others tubs which do not have actually an increased end). A double slipper bathtub has both ends of the bathtub elevated. This allows for sloping at either end of the bathtub and these designs tend to be roomier than the single slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will vary in how much the raised or sloped bathtub wall increases. Make sure to consider the inside floor to ensure that you understand just how much area you have so you can stretch out in the bathtub. Enjoy a tub & build the worth of your house.
Foot Finish Options
Customize your tub's claw feet! With the drop-down menu, you can choose any of the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Other colors may be available upon request.
With this purchase you have the option to mount a faucet in one of the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled in the rim (deck) of the tub, and the faucet is installed in these holes.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The wall of your bathroom must be drilled into to mount this style of faucet, but no holes need to be drilled in the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: The faucet is set up on a stand and is not connected to the tub or to the bathroom wall. All of these types of faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Other finishes are available upon request.
Purchasing any one of our tubs and faucet choices will incorporate elegance and prosperity to your property.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Installation Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
The 61 x 30 cast iron slipper tub will accommodate any man or woman.
Free shipping. Tubs with a custom finish may take longer to ship.