66 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub & Deckmounted Plumbing Packages - Worth
66" Dual-Ended Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
Having a dual-ended tub makes it possible to spend some quality time with that special someone during a bath. However, when bathing alone, it is possible to recline at either end of the tub. Made of cast iron, the tub will maintain the temperature of the water better than the tubs made with other materials. Included is a deckmount faucet of your choice: gooseneck with porcelain handles or classic telephone with 2" or 6" risers. Each package has a faucet, supply lines, and drain/overflow assembly.
Pedestal Cast Iron Double End Tub:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Clawfoot Slipper Tub
- Pedestal Tub
- Tub and Pedestal All One Piece
- Deckmount 7" Holes on Rim
- Exact Dimensions: 66" L x 30" W x 24" H
- Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Tub Design
- A full 41 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity to Overflow
- Requires Drain/Overflow Assembly
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options!
- Paint the Exterior a Single, solid color of your choice $300 (metallic paints not included)
- Choose Faux Copper-Look on the Exterior$350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Features of the Deckmount Faucet Package:
- Choose One - British Telephone, English Telephone Gooseneck Faucet
- Deck Risers: 2" or 6"
- Water Supply Lines (Shut-Off Valves, Floor Escutcheons)
- Drain & Overflow (Lift and Turn, Decorative Cover)
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Complete Faucet Package! Get everything you need to install the Tub, Faucet, and Fixtures!
Call The Tub Connection 877.795.5684. You always receive FREE Delivery!
*Custom Painted Tubs
1) Solid color of custom-painted tubs will ship by freight 3-4 full weeks once the paint arrives into our warehouse from our professional mixing laboratory. It takes approximately one week to get the paint once our staff orders it. Soon after the tub is purchased, the Buyer will be required to write an email to our customer service department in order to give the color code for a customized paint color. Our preference is that you use Sherwin Williams color cards in order to expedite the process.
2) Custom Finish Bathtubs (Copper Bronze, Scorched Platinum, or other Finish) can take up to 4-6 workweeks to ship after the purchase is made. Processing can begin as soon as an e-mail has been received from the Customer so as to provide exact finish option info;(given when the order was placed).
3) Expedited Processing Fee $150. This particular fee is to move YOUR tub to the front of our custom paint line. It is NOT the charge pertaining to fast shipping or delivery of the bathtub or for the purchase of any necessary materials. It is a quick and easy solution to minimize the turn-around time by approximately one-half, however, as a result of the "actual hands-on" nature of these kinds of designer tubs, our company can not guarantee the exact date and/or time of delivery.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
Tub for You or Tub for TWO!
66 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub & Deckmount Plumbing Packages, Worth