67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub and your Choice of Deck Mounted Plumbing Package - Clay
When you want furniture you can be proud of, this vintage style Slipper Tub and Faucet Package is perfect. There is a heavy-duty cast iron exterior with a porcelain interior. The slipper end provides incredible support for the body during the bath which is not available in modern drop-in tubs. Everything about this quality Victorian style of tub will thrill you.
Features of this 67-Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
- Elegant Porcelain Interior
- Slipper Tub "Clay"
- Freestanding Vintage Tub Dimensions of 30" x 67"
- 5-year Manufacturers Warranty
- Top Quality Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 350 Pounds (without Water)
- 7 inch Holes for Deckmount Faucet
- Deckmount Water Supply Lines
- Exposed Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Water to Overflow: 43 Gallon Capacity
- 14 inches to overflow
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Choose our Faux Copper or Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- White or Black Clawfoot finish is available, call for details
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping options!
Customization Of A Tub
Bathtubs which are custom painted a solitary color will be available for transport in just 3 - 4 weeks after having been hand-painted. The paint will be custom-mixed at our supplier. It takes about a week to get the paint after our staff orders it. The paint is ordered after an e-mail is received in our office directly from the Buyer in order to authenticate paint color specifics; (which is presented at the time the request was placed). Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and it will speed the process.
* A bathtub finish which requires an artist's touch, including Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum Finish, may take 4 - 6 wks before it will ship once an order is received. Processing will begin soon after an email message is received in our office from Buyer so as to provide Finish paint/color information; (given as the purchase was placed).
* Expedited Processing can be acquired by paying an additional $150. The Expedited Processing Fee has nothing to with actually acquiring the paint supplies, etc. intended for the bathtub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. Expedited Processing is an easy way to reduce the production timetable by approx. one-half, that being said, due to the "hands-on" workmanship of these custom painted bathtub finishes, our staff can not guarantee the time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684