67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub and your Choice of Deck Mounted Plumbing Package - Clay
When only the best will do, this fabulous Cast Iron, Clawfoot Tub and Deckmount Faucet Package is what you have been searching for. Top quality cast iron molded into the perfect Victorian Style Slipper is easy on the eye and good for the back. The raised slipper end provides maximum support for the head, neck, shoulders, and back. Deckmount style faucets set on the rim of the tub, and ours a solid brass with very a very fine finish.
Cast Iron Slipper Style Clawfoot Bathtub Design:
- Elegant Porcelain Interior
- Slipper Tub "Clay"
- Freestanding Vintage Tub Dimensions of 30" x 67"
- 5-year Manufacturers Warranty
- Top Quality Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 350 Pounds (without Water)
- 7 inch Holes for Deckmount Faucet
- Deckmount Water Supply Lines
- Exposed Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Water to Overflow: 43 Gallon Capacity
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish for $350
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping options!
Customization Of A Tub
Bathtubs which are custom painted a solitary color will be available for transport in just 3 - 4 weeks after having been hand-painted. The paint will be custom-mixed at our supplier. It takes about a week to get the paint after our staff orders it. The paint is ordered after an e-mail is received in our office directly from the Buyer in order to authenticate paint color specifics; (which is presented at the time the request was placed). Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and it will speed the process.
* A bathtub finish which requires an artist's touch, including Copper Bronze finish, may take 4 - 6 wks before it will ship once an order is received. Processing will begin soon after an email message is received in our office from Buyer so as to provide Finish paint/color information; (given as the purchase was placed).
* Expedited Processing can be acquired by paying an additional $150. The Expedited Processing Fee has nothing to with actually acquiring the paint supplies, etc. intended for the bathtub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. The Expedited Processing is an easy way to reduce the production timetable by approx. one-half, that being said, due to the "hands-on" workmanship of these custom painted bathtub finishes, our staff can not guarantee the time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
|Short Description||67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub and your choice of Deck mounted plumbing package - Clay|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|