68 inch Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub with your choice of Free Standing Plumbing Package - Harrison
Availability: In stock
Have your own relaxing sanctuary at home with this fabulous tub and plumbing package. The Double Slipper Clawfoot tub is elegant and the faucet choices greatly enhance the grand appearance. Because the tub has no faucet holes, the plumbing is freestanding. Place the freestanding water lines and faucet behind the tub in the center so the water flows directly into the tub. This placement of the faucet will allow you to recline at either end of the tub.
Double Slipper Tub & Freestanding Faucet & Fixture Pkg:
- Vintage Style Tub Dimensions: 28" x 68"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- No Faucet Holes
- Double Slipper
- Clawfeet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Weighs 75 lbs.
- Elegant Victorian Style
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color for $150! (metallic paints not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper Finish for $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black Feet
- Choice of Faucet: English Gooseneck, Classic British Telephone or Modern Gooseneck
- Freestanding Water Supply Lines
- Drain and Overflow Assembly (cut for exact fit)
- Choose a Plumbing Fiinsh: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details
Add to Cart and follow through to check out or Call The Tub Connection 877.795.5684 and get FREE Shipping.
*Custom Painted Tubs
A) After the bath tub has been ordered you will need to e-mail your TTC customer support staff the color mix code for the custom paint which you have chosen. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams paint swatches because it will accelerate the process. Bathtubs which are custom painted a single color will be on the loading dock for transport within just 3 - 4 weeks once the tub is painted. The paint is custom mixed at our supplier laboratory and it takes about a week to get the paint after our team places the order.
B) Specialty Finishes for tubs which involve more than a single paint color to create can require up to 6 wks to ship considering the artistic workmanship necessary. An pf this is the Copper Bronze Finish. Production can start as soon as an email is received from purchaser which establishes the exact finish color info; (which is given at the time the purchase was made).
C) Expedited Processing is available when it is necessary for an added charge of $150.00. The Expedited Processing Fee will NOT encompass the cost for expedited shipping, of a bathtub, or any necessary materials. Purchasing the Expedited Processing option will decrease the time by about half. However, this is not an absolute guarantee because creating 'Made-For-You" tubs are labor-intense.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
68 inches of Perfection! Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub with Complete Freestanding Plumbing Package.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|