71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub - Copper Buchanan
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,779.00
Special Price $1,690.05
Regular Price: $1,399.00
Special Price $1,329.05
The "Copper Buchanan" is a very romantic cast iron tub. Buchanan is a majestic double slipper tub that is big enough for two. Each end of the tub gracefully sweeps up so that those in the tub can recline at each end. The tub has a Copper Bronze Faux Finish that has been hand painted onto the exterior while keeping the interior pristine white porcelain. This Double Slipper tub has elaborately designed Lion's Paw feet. It is very easy to attach the feet to the tub. The feet included with the copper tub are shown in oil rubbed bronze. The tub has a full 14 inches of water to the overflow so you can enjoy a soothing hot water bath. The tub ships within about four business days after an order is placed.
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion's Paw Feet
- Double Slipper
- Feet Are Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Dual Ended Slipper Tub
- Unless you purchase one of the plumbing packages above this tub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
Custom Designed Bathtubs
A tub that calls for an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze finish, will require 4 to 6 full weeks before it can ship out after the order is placed.
In the event that you are in a sort of time-crunch, paying an additional $150 our firm will expedite your request on to the front of our production line. Kindly keep in mind that the flat fee is simply in order to fast track the customization pertaining to the bath tub only. This particular fee merely moves your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this specific charge. This method can slash the processing time by about one half still, this, not an absolute considering that again, painting these types of detailed bathtubs are definitely especially intensive.
To learn more call 877.795.5684
Double Ended Slipper Bathtubs give the most luxurious soaking experience of all. Every bathtub is extremely spacious, (often adequate room for 2). Dual-ended tubs have elevated slipper ends at both ends of the tub. The raised ends permit you to recline and to unwind as you soak at the end of the day. Picture a dual ended slipper bathtub filled with floating bubbles, a side table with lit scented candle lights, sparkling wine, you and your special companion. Such a vision!
We have a variety of dual-ended tubs for you to view. They are available in both a clawfoot and plinth designs. Additionally, we offer most designs in different sizes. pedestal bathtubs are each categorized as "freestanding" bathtubs. This is because these tubs aren't connected to a wall. However, some pedestal bathtubs do have a "rear end" due to the fact that the overflow assembly may be on the interior wall surface of the tub. Therefore, it has to have an access panel on the back side. If there is a pedestal style bathtub that you are interested in just give us a telephone call.
Our clawfoot tubs are available with the option of clawfeet finished in white, black, chrome, oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. And also, for those that want their bathtubs tailored, we can paint your bathtub to match the color of your choice. There is no reason to have a boring bath that does not show the amazing and one-of-a-kind person you are.
Browse our Clawfoot Tub inventory so you can determine which bathtub you wish to get today! Call (877) 795-5684.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
Bathtub faucets may be installed in the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted on the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled into the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bath tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these types of bathtub faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Additional finishes are available upon request.
Our fabulous Copper Buchanan can be a tub for two and it has the most amazing Oil Rubbed Bronze Lion's Paw feet.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Installation Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Big and Beautiful
Rate this product