71 Inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub with a Choice of Standing Faucet Pkgs
Availability: In stock
This is an incredibly glamorous tub and will make every bath an elegant event. Fill the room with candles and bubbles in the bath and enjoy an oasis of personal restoration time. A perfect vintage style cast iron, double slipper, clawfoot tub, this tub is a generous size which will allow two to bathe simultaneously. Next to the tub is a freestanding tub filler of your choice. Selections are a classic telephone faucet, a gooseneck faucet with porcelain lever handles and hand shower, or a modern gooseneck faucet with shower wand.
Double Slipper Clawfoot Tub and Freestanding Filler Pkg
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion Paw Feet
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- No Faucet Holes
- A full Forty Four (54) Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- 16 inches to Overflow
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish for $350
- Freestanding Supply Lines
- Choice of Faucet
- Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Finishes Available: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Custom Painted-Finish on Tubs
1.) Buyer will need to email our customer service department the mix-formula of the paint color which is chosen. Our preference is Sherwin Williams color cards as that will speed the process up. Tubs which are painted a solitary color are available for shipment in 3 - 4 weeks after being painted. The paint is blended by our supplier laboratory (it will take about one week to get the color after our staff orders it).
2.) Any tub that calls for a multi-paint finish, like Copper Bronze Finish, will require 4 to 6 full weeks before it ships after the order is given. Processing will begin when an email is received in our office from Customer in order to establish the finish/color option; (which was given at the time the order was made).
3.) Expedited Processing is available when requested for an added price of $150.00. This fee does NOT cover the charge of fast-track shipping of a tub or any for the purchase of materials. Expedited Processing will reduce the time by about 1/2, still, this not an absolute guarantee due to the intense workmanship of multi-paint applications.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
Our 71" Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub is Big, Bold and Beautiful!
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|