71 inch Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub & Choice of Free Standing Faucet Package - Henry
You can really stretch out in this tub! Our Double Ended Clawfoot Tub is 71 inches long and 32 inches wide. Even the tallest person can relax in this soaker tub. Because of the dual ends, it is possible for two to share a lovely bath together. The intricately designed ball and clawfeet are available in a variety of the most popular finishes.
There are no faucet holes on the tub so we have paired Henry with several of our Freestanding Faucet Packages. Choose from Classic British Telephone Faucet with Hand Held Shower, Gooseneck Faucet with Hand Held Shower and a contemporary Gooseneck Faucet with Shower Wand. Each package includes the faucet, water supply lines and drain with overflow assembly.
71" Cast Iron Double End Clawfoot Tub Henry:
- Complete Freestanding Faucets & Fixtures Pkg
- Tub Dimensions of 32" W x 71” L
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Tub
- Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Available with No Faucet Holes only
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Empty Weight 375 Pounds
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Clawfeet available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- 56 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Add a Single Custom Color for $300
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish for $350
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- See Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of the Tub
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
61 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub
71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub
58 inch Cast Iron Swedish Tub
55 Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub
67 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
67 Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
61 inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Tub
54 inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Clawfoot Tub
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
1) When the Buyer's paint is mixed by our off-site laboratory and mailed here to our paint team, the single-solid color is then applied to the bathtub. It will ship within approx. 3 to 4 weeks. (It will take about one week to receive the paint once our team places the order). Buyer is required to email their customer service representative the color mix code for the paint color which has been chosen. Our preference is Sherwin Williams paint as using it will accelerate the entire process.
2) Customized, hand-painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze or other) can take up to 4-6 weeks before shipping after the order for the tub is received. Production can begin once Buyer's email message is received in our office in order to verify color option details (which was given at the time the purchase was made).
3) Expedited Processing Fee $150 - Your tub can be moved to the front of the paint processing line by paying the $150 for Expedited Processing. This particular fee does NOT pay for any charges connected with the expedited shipping of the tub or shipping and receiving any necessary paints/materials. Paying Expedited Processing Fee can cut the time to process by approx. half. Because of the artistic nature of customizing a tub, we aren't able to promise exact dates or time.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
Any one of our Freestanding Faucet Packages is perfect with the masterful, Cast Iron Henry Clawfoot Tub.
Other installation manuals available Reference page
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
Rate this product