Imagine that this majestic 60 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Rolled Rim Tub, Regent is sitting in your bathroom. This is a precious rolled rim style tub that tub that has four elegant claw feet. The feet are available in several finishes so you are sure to find the perfect finish for your room. The rolled rim is continuous around the tub and that alone creates a very soft elegant look. This tub is available in white, bone and biscuit. In every color the tub is solid inside and out.
Restoria Bathtubs have a high gloss acrylic finish on the interior with an orange peel look resin exterior finish which mimics old world cast iron claw foot and pedestal bathtubs.
All Restoria Bathtubs are Made to Order. It will take up to 3 weeks for the order to be completed and shipped
- Tub Available in White, Bone and Biscuit - tub is all one color
- Traditional Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 60"
- Long lasting Acrylic Tub Construction Weighs in at 125 lbs
- Faucet Sold Separately
- Choose from Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White (for white tubs), Bone (for bone tubs) and Biscuit (for biscuit tubs)
- Available with 3 3/8" Wall Faucet, 7" Deck Mount Faucet or Without Faucet Holes
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly. Sold Separately
- Ball and Claw Style Feet
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for Shipping Options
- This Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub is available with FREE SHIPPING
- Full Manufacturers Warranty by Restoria
- *Bone and Biscuit Tubs are Special Order. Please Allow 3 - 4 Weeks Before Shipping
- Note: White Tub Ships Within 4 - 10 Business Days
- Quality Made in the USA!
It is easy to place an order, just call (877) 795-5684.
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
69 inch Acrylic Double Slipper Tub61 inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub67 Inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub70 inch Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
Tips to Care for Acrylic Tub:
Listed here is information about how you need to maintain your brand-new acrylic tub. Add in some warm water in to the tub and put in some non abrasive soap to the water, approx. 3 or 4 squeezes. Work with a soft cloth to clean the tub down. Drain water and rinse out the whole tub to get rid of whatever residual from the soap.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is another product that honestly does a very good job of cleaning. Rinse the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it lands on the tub, however it is going to turn white to reveal the fact that the cleaning is done and you can then clean the tub with a soft cloth. Next as always, rinse well with water.
Cleaning your tub will certainly be best if you clean it routinely. Working with a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet could literally damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.