Our majestic 66 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub is high quality and very stylish. The slipper tub is raised on only one end. We have found that look to be very glamorous with its four intricately designed clawfeet. The clawfeet are the much acclaimed ball & claw feet. When you relax in this tub the raised end will support your back, shoulders, neck and bath. Total support for total relaxation. You will find this tub to be everything you ever wanted in a tub; beauty and function.
- Classic Slipper Tub Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighs 135 lbs
- Ball and Claw Style Feet
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White (for white tubs), Bone (for bone tubs) and Biscuit (for biscuit tubs)
- Tub Available in White, Bone and Biscuit - tub is all one color
- This Vintage Clawfoot Slipper Tub measures 30" x 66"
- Available with 3 3/8" Wall Faucet, 7" Deck Mount Faucet or No Faucet Holes
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly. Sold Separately
- Complete Manufacturer Warranty from Restoria
- White Tub Ships Within 4 - 10 Business Days
- Bone and Biscuit Tubs are Special Order, (approximately 3 weeks delivery time)
- Quality Made in the USA!
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for Shipping Options
- Faucet Sold Separately
Call today 877-795-5684.
This is an amazing Vintage Tub style. Buy yours today!
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
60 inch Acrylic Rolled Rim Tub 61 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub 67 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
How To Clean Your Acrylic Tub:
The following are tips on how you must clean your brand-new acrylic tub. Add some tepid water in to the tub and add some non-abrasive soap to the water, about 3 or 4 squirts. Work with a soft wash rag to cleanse the tub down. Drain water and rinse out the entire tub to eliminate any and all remains from the soap.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is yet another product that really does a very good work of cleaning. Moisten the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it hits the tub, but it is going to change white to signal that the cleaning is done and you may then wipe the tub with a soft cloth. Then as recommended, rinse well with water.
Do not use any abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products will certainly get rid of the shine and potentially scratch the acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.