Our Ambassador Slipper Tub is so unique and comes with lots of options. It is made of acrylic, which heats up so quickly when the bath water is turned on.The tub is available in White, Bone and Biscuit. If you order the tub in a color, it is on the inside and the outside. You may order you tub with faucet holes or without them. Each tub comes with four ball and clawfeet and the feet are available in five different finishes. The lovely Ambassador is made in the USA. A bath in this slipper tub will be the most relaxing you have had.
All Restoria Bathtubs are Made to Order. It will take up to 3 weeks for the order to be completed and shipped
Features of the Slipper Tub:
- This Vintage Clawfoot Slipper Tub measures 30" x 60"
- Classic Slipper Tub Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- 65 Gallons
- Tub Available in White, Bone and Biscuit - tub is all one color
- 60'' L x 30'' W
- Ball and Claw Style Feet
- Holds 65 Gallons of Water
- Faucet Packages Sold Separately
- Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighs 95 lbs
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly. Sold Separately
- Available with 3 3/8" Tub Wall Faucet, 7" Deck Mount Faucet or Without Faucet Holes
- Faucets Sold Separately
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Bone and Biscuit Tubs are Special Order, (approximately 3 weeks delivery time)
- White Tub Ships Within 4 - 10 Business Days.
- Drain & Overflow Assembly sold separately
- Quality Made in the USA!
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brass, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White (for white tubs), Bone (for bone tubs) and Biscuit (for biscuit tubs)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for Shipping Options
It is simple to place an order, merely call (877) 795-5684.
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
69 inch Acrylic Double Slipper Tub61 inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub72 inch Acrylic Double Ended Slipper Air Jet Tub67 Inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub70 inch Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
Keep Your Acrylic Tub Clean:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is very straightforward. Here are a couple of ideas that will keep your tub looking new. Always work with as soft cloth when cleaning the tub. Use the spigot to add some water to the tub and squeeze some Dawn or other dish soap or soft soap right into the water and wash the tub. Empty the water and rinse out with clean water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is one more product that actually does an outstanding job of cleaning. Moisten the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it reaches the tub, however, it is going to turn white to signify that the cleaning is done and you may then wipe the tub with a soft dishrag. And then as always, rinse off well with water.
The majority of the non-abrasive products are going to do the job well. Just check the cleanser label to see if there is a professional recommendation opposing applying on acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.