59 inch Zebra Trimmed Wood Bathtub & Chrome Tub Faucet - AB1148
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,220.15
Special Price $1,922.80
Add some adventure to your bathroom with this fantastic wood tub. You will love the fine details that have been included in its design. The tub is made from the wood of the Rubber Tree. There are three iron straps that increase the durability of the tub. Around the top of the tub you can see Zebra Wood has been used to trim around the entire exterior rim of the tub. Your head will appreciate the padded head-rest and inside the tub is a comfortable wood seat and backrest. We have included the pop up drain and the faucet with hand-held shower. You will want to get one ordered for your home ASAP!
- No installation instructions required
- Just place it at its desired spot, connect the drain and the incoming water pipes
- Includes polished chrome tub filler & hand held shower head.
- Padded comfort head rest with chrome accents
- Made of rubber wood
- Zebra wood trim around the top exterior
- 2 inch Pop-up chrome drain included.
- 3 electroplated iron wraps for durability and applied with black and gold paint to create a rustic classic look
- Free wooden hanging basket to keep your bathing necessities in
- Interior Floor Space: 46 1/2 x 20 1/2 inches
- 59" L x 26 3/4" W x 23 5/8" H
- Free Standing
- 19 1/2 inches of Water
- Water Capacity: 78
- Faucet Holes: 5
Call the helpful Tub Connection staff to order your tub or to ask questions 877-795-5684.
Keeping Your Tub Clean
The tub does not require any type of unique cleaning products. Bathing salts/soaps may be made use of, but make certain to wash the tub out thoroughly. You must definitely not use harsh chemicals to the wood. Just utilize a clean towel with hot water and mild soap for proper cleansing. Always keep the tub clean after every time you bathe, to guarantee a durable finish.
Making it Last
This tub is made to be utilized often. If tub is not being bathed in on an once a week basis it is highly recommended to wet it down every couple weeks to guarantee it maintains appropriate moisture content levels, and in particular if you live in an extremely low humidity climate. This will help to stop cracking or splitting of the wood triggered by drying out. If you intend to not utilize the tub for a month it is recommended to leave the tub filled with 1/3 of water. For longer periods of time raise the water level to 3/4. Manufacturer Alfi Brand Inc. is not liable for cracks/splitting of the wood.
For indoor use only.
Keep out of the direct sunlight and keep it away far from any type of fire places
|Short Description||The fine detailing on this tub make it perfect for your home!|