7 1/8 inch Shower Valve Mixer Single Rounded Lever Handle - AB3001-BN
Availability: In stock
It doesn't matter whether you are installing an entirely new shower or simply upgrading your shower, we can help with all the necessary purchases. You will discover whatever you need to create the safest environment in your bathroom shower.
The pressure balanced shower valve mixer is 7 1/8 inches in height and is a nice, modern design and is constructed from solid brass so it will certainly last for a long period of time. Your daily shower will be a wonderful time of relaxation.
- The pressure balance feature helps to maintain a consistent water temperature in response to changes in hot and cold water supply pressures
- Single Lever control
- Solid brass construction coated with a Polished Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish.
- Includes both the trim and the rough in valve, so it has everything needed to function
- Single Hole wallmount installation
- Sleek modern design
- UPC logo of authenticity etched on unit.
- H & C letters etched on plate to indicate location of Hot & Cold water
- MATERIAL is Brass
- INSTALLATION TYPE is Wall Mount
- VALVE TYPE is Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- HANDLE TYPE is Lever
- NUMBER OF HANDLES is 1
- FLOW RATE (GPM) 2.5
- HEIGHT 7 1/8 inches
To place an order call 877-795-5684.
The very best cleaning technique for shower heads and spigots relies on composition of the fixture. To remove lime from shower heads made with chrome, stainless steel, or various other protected metal surfaces, fill a ziplock bag with white vinegar. Attach the bag over the showerhead with an elastic band. Wait one hour or so, and then take down the bag of vinegar and activate the shower to wash away the vinegar and mineral deposits. Polish with a soft wash cloth.
For faucets with oil rubbed bronze, brushed nickel or brass finishes, it is generally recommend that you use just water for cleansing. This is most notably accurate of fixtures with "living finishes" that are designed to alter with time. Consult the manufacturer's care instructions because cleansers can easily destroy a specialized surface. And if unsure, make sure to check a cleaning product on an unnoticeable part of the fixture so that any sort of problem to the finish is really hard to spot.
|Short Description||You will discover everything you need to create the safest environment in your bathroom shower.|
|Select A Finish||No|