Shower Valve Mixer 7 1/8 inch Rounded Lever Handle - AB3001-PC
Availability: In stock
Are you installing a completely brand-new shower or simply updating your shower? We can help you find everything you need to make your shower a real treat each time you use it. Your shower will be safe from extreme changes in temperature by installing the pressure balanced shower valve mixer. Safely eliminate the possibility of scalding children and other family members.
The AB3001-PC is a polished chrome 7 1/8 inch Single Rounded Lever Handle Shower Valve Mixer that is constructed of solid brass. It will last for a very long period of time.
- HANDLE TYPE is Lever
- NUMBER OF HANDLES is 1
- FLOW RATE (GPM) 2.5
- HEIGHT 7 1/8 inches
- The pressure balance feature helps to maintain a consistent water temperature in response to changes in hot and cold water supply pressures
- Includes both the trim and the rough in valve, so it has everything needed to function
- Single Hole wallmount installation
- Sleek modern design
- INSTALLATION TYPE is Wall Mount
- Solid brass construction coated with a Polished Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish
- UPC logo of authenticity etched on unit
- H & C letters etched on plate to indicate location of Hot & Cold water
- MATERIAL is Brass
- VALVE TYPE is Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Single Lever control
You can call toll free 877-795-5684.
The best cleansing strategy for shower heads and valves relies on composition of the fixture. To remove lime from shower heads made with chrome, stainless steel, or various other protected metal exteriors, fill up a freezer bag with white vinegar. Attach the bag over the shower head with a rubber band. Wait one hour or so, then take off the bag of vinegar and activate the shower to wash away the vinegar and sediment. Clean with a soft towel.
For shower trim with oil-rubbed bronze, brushed nickel or brass surfaces, it is commonly highly recommend that you use nothing but water for cleansing. This is most notably accurate of fixtures with "living patinas" that are expected to alter in time. Refer to the producer's maintenance instructions because cleansers could ruin a specialized surface. And if unsure, always test a cleaning product on a hidden part of the fixture to ensure that any sort of problem to the finish is really hard to spot.
|Short Description||Protect children and other family members by installing a shower valve mixer to pressure balance fthe water and maintain a consistent water temperature in response to changes in hot and cold water supply pressures.|