39 inch Arched Apron Double Kitchen Farm Sink - AB3918ARCH-W
Availability: In stock
Oh Yes! You will love this simple kitchen farm sink! Our white fireclay double bowl farm sink has fine detailing on the front apron. There is an arch molded onto the front that is pleasing to the eye. The double bowl style is extremely convenient for you.
- Concave Arched Apron Front
- DRAIN: center placement
- Drain SIZE: 3 1/2
- Double Bowl
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Sink Outter Dimensions: 39 1/2" W x 18 1/2" L x 10 1/8 h x 8 7/8 D
- Inner Bowl Sizes : 17 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 8 7/8" ; 17 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 8 7/8"
- Mounting Options: Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Double bowl sink
- Bottom Width : 39" Top Width : 39 1/2", this sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- 1 3/8 Fireclay Walls
You will certainly love the quality of our Kitchen Farm Sink. We have customer service agents waiting in order to help you with your order. You can reach us at 877.795.5684.
Our sink has a High quality Finish and the glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw product used (fine fireclay) enables consistency in the finish.
The glaze on the sink is virtually resistant to endangering bacteria from cooking. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaning agents have essentially no adverse outcome on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and additional daily things that would negatively impact kitchen sinks made from other substances are conveniently cleaned away on fireclay sinks.
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time; designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a modernly stylish twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of Fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
|Short Description||Our white fireclay double bowl farm sink has fine detailing on the front apron.|