AB503-W White 23 inch Fireclay Single Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Availability: In stock
Let us help you find an affordably elegant Fireclay Farmhouse Sink for your kitchen. You will love how this sink is flexible with its placement. You can install in on the counter top, under the counter top or flush with the counter top. Whatever works best for your application is available. The sink is smaller than some so it can be placed in nearly any kitchen.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Sink Outter Dimensions: 23 1/2 W x 16 L x 8 H x 7 D
- Inner Sink Dimensions: 22 x 14 1/2 x 7
- Mounting Options: Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Double bowl sink
- Bottom Width : 39" Top Width : 39 1/2", this sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2"
- 3/4 inch Fireclay thickness
- DRAIN: center placement
- Drain SIZE: 3 1/2
- Drain location is rear center
- 4 faucet holes pre drilled
Call 877-795-5684 to place an order as well as to ask any type of concerns you could possibly have.
The Advantages of a Genuine Farmhouse Sink:
- The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface area produces both extended life and shine over extensive periods of time. The raw material used (high quality fireclay) permits consistency in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is virtually unsusceptible threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not infiltrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaning agents have literally no harmful outcome on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and additional daily occurrences that would detrimentally effect kitchen sinks made from some other substances are quickly cleaned away on fireclay sinks.
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
|Short Description||You can install in on the counter top, under the counter top or flush with the counter top.|
|Select A Finish||No|