53 inch Soaker Series Walk-In Bathtub - Eagle Bath CWB-3053SL
Availability: In stock
Any person that suffers with soreness & discomfort due to injury or aging will be interested in these Walk-in Soaker Tubs. This Walk-in tub has a no slip floor for the bathers safety. The door of the tub can be installed to open from the left or the right. You will certainly appreciate all the benefits of hot water therapy. The walls of a Walk-in Tub is typically higher than standard bathtubs.The tub has a built in sitting bench that makes it as simple as taking a seat & rising from a hard-backed chair.
Features of this Walk-in Tub:
- High Gloss Triple Gel Coat Finish
- Hand shower with multiple settings is included
- Safety Grab Bar
- Mounted Towel Bar
- Overflow Protective Drain
- Tub Capacity - Approx. 50 gals
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Fiberglass Resin Coated
- Dimensions: 53" x 30" x 41" (L x W x H)
- Product meets or exceeds ASME Code Standards
- Walk-in Tub Certification: UPC, cUPC, ANSI, IAPMO
- Faucet Certification: UPC and cUPC
- ADA Compliant
- Contoured Built in Seat: 17" x 23" (h x w)
- Free Standing Stainless Steel Support Frame with Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Lifetime Guarantee on Door and Seal
- 5 Years Warranty
- Available in Left & Right Configurations
- Textured slip resistant floor
- Faucet Accessory Deck Areas
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Door System
We have customer care representatives waiting to assist you with your order. You can reach us at 877.795.5684.
Tips to Care for Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is extremely straightforward. Right here are a couple of suggestions that are going to keep your tub looking brand new. You should use as soft pad when cleaning the tub. Add some water to the tub and squeeze some dish soap or soft soap right into the water and wash the tub. Drain the water and rinse with clear water.
One more product that performs well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product definitely cleans really good.. Splash the tub with water, spray the Kaboom throughout the tub. You will see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is spotless, the Kaboom will be white. As soon as the Kaboom is white wipe it down with a soft cloth and rinse off it well.
Cleaning your tub will definitely be best if you wash it often. Using a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet can really damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
|Short Description||You will certainly appreciate all the benefits of hot water therapy in this Soaker Walk-in Tub.|
|Manufacturer||Eagle Bath INC|