58 inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Tub - Holt
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,415.00
Special Price $1,344.25
Our Holt cast iron Swedish Style tub is an amazing cast iron claw foot tub. Swedish tubs have the deepest water and this one is no exception. When it is full you can soak in 18 inches of water. This 58" Swedish slipper tub with its 52 gallon is just what you have been looking for. The tub has a sturdy cast iron exterior and silky smooth porcelain interior. The sloped up end makes this a single slipper tub. When you recline in the tub your head, neck and shoulders will be superbly supported. We have everything you need for your bathroom.
Cast Iron Swedish Style Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design:
- Slipper Tub Dimensions 30" x 58"
- Solid 413 lbs
- Stylish Porcelain Interior
- Deep Soaking Tub - 18" of Water Depth!
- 52 Gallon Capacity
- Unless you purchase one of our plumbing packages above, this Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly.
- Click Here For Our Drain & Overflow Assembly .
- Claw Feet available with Polished Chrome, White, Matte or Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Complete Manufacturers Warranty
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it…Color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once order is placed. Production will start once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
Cleaning your acrylic tub is really simple. Right here are a couple of ideas that will help to make your tub look brand new. Make sure to use a soft wash rag when cleaning the tub. Put in some water to the tub and pour some dish soap or soft soap into the water and wipe the tub. Empty the water and rinse with fresh water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is yet another product that seriously does an amazing work of cleaning. Dampen the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it reaches the tub, however it is going to change into white to reveal the fact that the cleaning is done and you are able to then scrub the tub with a soft dishrag. Next as recommended, splash well with water.
Do not work any kind of abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products will definitely remove the shine and could scratch up the acrylic.
There is no better bath than the one you will get in our "Holt" Swedish Slipper Tub! The "Gentry" is smaller, but still allows you to soak in all of the depth and style.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Is it big enough?
- I'm looking at the 2 tubs you have listed as Swedish. The look identical except this one is bigger. I like that this is a really deep tub. For a guy it helps to have a higher water volume. (Posted on 2/6/2017)