71 inch Cast-Iron Double Slipper Plumbing Package (TTC398684) - Buchanan
Availability: In stock
The Buchanan is one of our most romantic and relaxing cast iron tubs. This 71" double ended soaking tub is known for its capability to please all that experience its splendor, while increasing the decor and charm of any toilet design.
In case anyone has been shopping for an elegant bath tub for your home, you have finally found it!. Our stock list of tubs feature a big selection of sizes and designs. Our company have certainly made it very simple for everyone to decide on an ideal tub.
Our bathtubs are made with an exterior which may be customized with color, unique Imperial Claw Feet or Lion's Paw feet are offered in plenty of the most popular finishes, in addition to a number of enhancement opportunities, it is a fantastic selection for individuals desiring a classic design bathtub which will undeniably finish any type of bath room.
Included in this Complete Plumbing Package are:
- TTC398684 Gooseneck Style Faucet with British Style Telephone Hand Held Shower and Free Standing Supply Lines Complete With Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTD Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow
To experience the splendor and love of your 71" Buchanan saturating bathtub order yours today!
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion's Paw Feet
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Tub has 7" Deck Mount Faucet Holes
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- Bathtubs which are hand painted one colour will be available for shipment in 3 - 4 full weeks after being painted. The paint will be blended by our supplier. It takes approximately one week to get the paint after our staff orders it ...... The paint is ordered once e mail is received in our office directly from the customer in order to authenticate paint specifics; that is provided at the time the order was placed. Our preference is that you only work with Sherwin Williams color sample-cards because it will definitely speed the process.
- Artisan hand-painted bath tubs (Copper Bronze) may take up to 4 to 6 work weeks before shipping once order is received. Processing will start soon after an email is received from buyer to verify color information; which is given when the order was placed.
- Our team can easily move your Custom made Bath tub to the front line of our production line for $150.00. This set fee is in addition to all other prices associated with the purchasing and customization of a bath tub. This amount will NOT address the fee of fast freight shipping of the bath tub or the associated materials. It is a quick and easy method to shorten the turnaround time by about 1/2, but bear in mind, as a result of the "hands-on" design of these particular custom made bath tubs, our staff won't be able to guarantee an exact date and time.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
Assuming that you're trying to find a really original freestanding bath tub, check into this vast array of clawfoot or pedestal bathtubs. Whatever the overall size of your bathroom, we have the bath tub for your house. We provide Affordable Elegance to exquisite properties all over the country. Regular, deep warm water baths is generally a fantastic manner to ease tension to throbbing muscles. It really will be able to assist to renew a natural harmony in your body. Not only are these deep bathing tubs healthier for you, they are always astonishingly lovely in a home.
We have lots of dimensions and styles of bath tubs and so anyone can have your most dreamed of bathroom.
SINGLE SLIPPER TUBS
When it concerns the classic style tubs, the slipper clawfoot bathtub layout is the most-popular design. There are two different styles of slipper bathtub for you to select from. The single slipper and the double slipper. The solitary slipper tub has one end of the tub increased with a sloped back. This enables one to relax as they wash and also it takes any type of tension off of the back and neck (when as compared to various other tubs which do not have actually an increased end). A double slipper tub has both finishes of the bathtub raised. This enables reclining at either end of the bathtub and these models have the tendency to be roomier than the single slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will differ in how much the elevated or sloped bathtub wall increases. Be sure to take a look at the inside floor so that you understand just how much area you have so you can stretch out in the bathtub. Enjoy this amazing bathtub and invest in the worth of your house.
DUAL SLIPPER TUBS
With two elevated ends, the dual slipper has more room for taking a bath than any other variety offers. They reach lengths of up to 70 inches or more.
Regardless of the type of faucet you decide to use, it should be installed near the middle of the tub to one side.
Dual slipper bath tubs are available in both acrylic and cast iron. Like all of the other design of bathtubs remember that cast iron is far heavier than any other bath material. Acrylic has enabled baths to become larger and it also offers the ability to create a wider range of designs.
Acrylic and cast iron are the two most common materials used to manufacture bath tubs. Double slippers are also available in copper, and it these bath tubs are offered in a pedestal bathtub model as well. If you look at a copper tub or a pedestal bath tub, you may notice that in some tubs, the angle at which someone reclines is a little different than you would find in a dual slipper clawfoot tub.
DOUBLE ENDED BATH TUBS
These types of tubs have a uniform height from an individual end of the bath tub to the other. The bath faucet is placed in the middle of the bath tub instead of either end. Also, both ends of the bath allow for reclining.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The earliest design is the rolled rim clawfoot bath tub. On the foot end of the bathtub you can mount a faucet. At the other end of the bathtub, it is designed to permit a person to recline as they bathe.
You wish to have a tub which appears great, however the shape & size really makes a difference, as well. Do you want an acrylic or cast iron bathtub? Cast iron can doubtless weigh much more than an acrylic bathtub. The good thing is each tub can be found in a variety of different measurements.
Depending upon the manufacturer, the clawfeet on the freestanding tub could be extremely ornate or maybe a bit more simplistic. Be sure to examine them carefully to become familiar with the offerings. Clawfeet can be painted so as to match or to contrast the tub.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! From the drop down menu, you can select Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
Some other colors may be available upon request.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
Before you select from the drop down list, we want to make sure you understand your bath tub faucet options:
-Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of a soaking tub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim of a soaking tub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
--Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled into the walls of the bath tub, and the faucet is placed in these openings. These should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are defined below.
-Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted in the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled into the bathtub itself.
-Freestanding Faucets: Openings are drilled into the floor rather than the bath tub or bathroom wall; this kind of faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these tub faucets is offered with a number of different finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze; additional choices are available upon request.
Choosing any of our vintage tubs and tub filler products definitely will add glamour and wealth to your estate.
*Got Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
Related Other Bathtubs
Keep Your Cast iron Clean:
It is essential to know how you can look after your cast iron tub. Before a cast iron tub has actually been covered with white porcelain, it looks much like a frying pan.
Try to keep chemicals off of the porcelain as high as you possibly can. We suggest that you use just non-abrasive products to cleanse your tub.
First, let me instruct you exactly what not to use. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products may etch and de-shine the finish on your tub.
Some sort of baking soda mixture or vinegar if you like the concept of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and other all-natural products are recommend however, make certain to validate they are risk-free to place on metals.
As suggested prior to, wipe any kind of cleaning products off and rinse off well.
You will fall in love with this amazing Cast Iron, Double Slipper, Lion's Paw Tub!
Brushed Nickel Clawfeet, currently out of stock
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|