71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub - Buchanan
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,429.00
Special Price $1,357.55
The "Buchanan" is one of our most romantic cast iron tubs. The tub has a cast iron exterior with a royal porcelain interior. This Double Slipper tub has elaboate Lion's Paw feet. The feet attach to the tub with and hold it up like like a fabulous prize. The feet are available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, black and white. If you have another other color in mind let us know. The tub has a full 14 inches of water to the overflow so you can enjoy a soothing hot water bath. The tub ships within about four business days after an order is placed. Call today to get your tub in process.
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion's Paw Feet
- Double Slipper
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Dual Ended Slipper Tub
- Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
If you have found the one you would like call us at 877-795-5684, we'll take your order over the phone.
*Custom Designed Bathtubs
- As soon as the clients color has been mixed at our lab and then mailed to our paint staff, the single-solid color is then applied to the bathtub and then it will ship out in approx 3 or 4 weeks. It takes around a week to receive the color after our team places the order ...... As quickly as you can once the tub is bought the customer will need to e-mail their client support team member the mix-formula for the paint color you have selected. We prefer you only use Sherwin Williams colour sample-cards and this will speed the process.
- A tub that calls for an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze finish, will require 4 to 6 full weeks before it can ship out after the order is given. Processing will begin once e-mail is received in our office from client so as to confirm color option information; which was given when the request was made.
In the event that you are in a sort of time-crunch, paying an additional $150 our firm will expedite your request on to the front of our production line. Kindly keep in mind that the flat fee is simply in order to fast track the customization pertaining to the bath tub only. This particular fee merely moves your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this specific charge. This method can slash the processing time by about one half still, this not an absolute considering that again, painting these types of detailed bathtubs are definitely especially intensive.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
An amazing cast iron or acrylic Freestanding clawfoot or pedestal style tub is among the most impressive & exceptional bath tub types which one can possibly make a selection from. Our vintage style of bathtubs are spotted as part of some of the most spectacular homes. It doesn't matter when your bathroom is big or small. Taking, deep warm water baths is typically a very good way that one may soothe stress and anxiety to throbbing muscles. It really is able to assist to renew a healthy harmony within your body system. Not only are these deep soaking tubs beneficial for your body, they are always incredibly stunning in a home.
Certainly there are many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose to create the look and feel you want for your bath room.
DOUBLE SLIPPER TUBS
Undoubtedly the biggest style of bath tub available, the dual slipper is an attractive tub style. With loads of room for two adults, these are the bathtubs which have the most space. The extra area is one of the elements which makes these bath tubs so popular. This design makes it so simple to relax. It offers two elevated ends so you can recline on either side. The raised back feature provides plenty of support for your head and neck as you recline. The faucet must be positioned either on the rim of the tub or just outside of the tub in the middle. With the elevated ends, it is essential to place the faucet near the midpoint of the bathtub.
Double slipper bathtubs are available in both cast iron and acrylic. Dual slippers are also available in copper, and it these tubs are available in a pedestal bathtub model as well. If you look at a copper bath tub or a pedestal tub, you may discover that in some tubs, the angle at which a person reclines is a little different than you would find in a dual slipper clawfoot bathtub.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! Using the drop down menu, you can choose from Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, and Brushed Nickel.
Other finishes may be available upon request.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
Bathtub faucets may be installed in the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled into the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bath tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these types of bathtub faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Additional finishes are available upon request.
Buying any one of our freestanding tubs and tap products will boost glamour and prosperity in your house.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
How to care for your cast iron tub:
It is essential to understand ways to look after your cast iron tub. Before a cast iron tub has been coated with white porcelain, it looks similar to a fry pan.There are a couple of non-abrasive cleansers that you can use, however there are many more abrasive cleansers that we will advise against choosing.
Let me furnish you a listing of products you must not apply on your cast iron tub. This is not an extensive checklist; Bar Keeper's Friend, Zud and Comet. Every one of these is extremely abrasive and will likely produce damage when you use it.
Some sort of baking soda concoction or vinegar if you like the concept of non chemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and various other natural products are recommend highly nevertheless make certain to validate they are harmless to place on metals.
Make certain that you don't leave any sort of products on the porcelain for prolonged amount of times. After cleaning rinse well.
The Buchanan has amazing Lion's Paw feet and two tub ends that sweep way up to create an incredibly graceful Double Ended Slipper Tub.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Wow - Amazing
I cannot begin to express the delight we have with our new bathtub. Tons of room and we love the oil rubbed bronze finish on the faucet and feet.
(Posted on 3/3/2017)
- Very Roomy and Comfortable
- I am tall and so is my wife. We love the very roomy double slipper tub. If you're tall (like me at 6'4") you need a big tub. (Posted on 12/29/2016)