71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub - Buchanan
Availability: In stock
The "Buchanan" is one of our most romantic cast iron tubs. The tub has a cast iron exterior with a royal porcelain interior. This Double Slipper tub has elaboate Lion's Paw feet. The feet attach to the tub with and hold it up like like a fabulous prize. The feet are available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, black and white. If you have another other color in mind let us know. The tub has a full 14 inches of water to the overflow so you can enjoy a soothing hot water bath. The tub ships within about four business days after an order is placed. Call today to get your tub in process.
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion's Paw Feet
- Double Slipper
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Dual Ended Slipper Tub
- Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
If you have found the one you would like call us at 877-795-5684, we'll take your order over the phone.
*Custom Designed Bathtubs
- As soon as the clients color has been mixed at our lab and then mailed to our paint staff, the single-solid color is then applied to the bathtub and then it will ship out in approx 3 or 4 weeks. It takes around a week to receive the color after our team places the order ...... As quickly as you can once the tub is bought the customer will need to e-mail their client support team member the mix-formula for the paint color you have selected. We prefer you only use Sherwin Williams colour sample-cards and this will speed the process.
- A tub that calls for an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze finish, will require 4 to 6 full weeks before it can ship out after the order is given. Processing will begin once e-mail is received in our office from client so as to confirm color option information; which was given when the request was made.
In the event that you are in a sort of time-crunch, paying an additional $150 our firm will expedite your request on to the front of our production line. Kindly keep in mind that the flat fee is simply in order to fast track the customization pertaining to the bath tub only. This particular fee merely moves your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this specific charge. This method can slash the processing time by about one half still, this not an absolute considering that again, painting these types of detailed bathtubs are definitely especially intensive.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
An amazing cast iron or acrylic Freestanding clawfoot or pedestal style tub is among the most impressive & exceptional bath tub types which one can possibly make a selection from. Our vintage style of bathtubs are spotted as part of some of the most spectacular homes. It doesn't matter when your bathroom is big or small. Taking, deep warm water baths is typically a very good way that one may soothe stress and anxiety to throbbing muscles. It really is able to assist to renew a healthy harmony within your body system. Not only are these deep soaking tubs beneficial for your body, they are always incredibly stunning in a home.
Certainly there are many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose to create the look and feel you want for your bath room.
DOUBLE-ENDED SLIPPER BATHTUBS
Double Ended Slipper Bathtubs provide the most elegant bathing experience of all. Each bathtub is quite roomy, (some with adequate dimensions for two). Double end bathtubs have a raised slipper ends at both ends of the tub. The raised ends enable you to lay back and de-stress as you soak at the end of the day. Imagine a dual end slipper bathtub full of fluffy bubbles, a side table with lit perfumed candle lights, champagne, you and your special companion. Such a vision!
We have large inventory of dual end tubs for you to view. They are available in both a clawfoot and plinth styles. Additionally, we offer most models in different sizes and dimensions. Claw foot and plinth bathtubs are each labeled as "freestanding" bathtubs. This is because these tubs aren't connected to a wall. However, some pedestal tubs do have a "back side" since the overflow pipe may be on the inside wall of the tub. Therefore, it needs an accessibility panel on the back side. If there is a pedestal bathtub that you have an interest in just contact us via a phone call.
Our clawfoot bathtubs are offered with the option of clawfeet finished in white, black, chrome, oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. Plus, for those that desire their bathtubs customized, we can repaint your tub to match the paint chip you choose. There is no need to have a dull bathroom that doesn't reflect the interesting and distinct person you are.
Search our Clawfoot Bathtub inventory so you can decide which tub you want to get today! Call now 877).795.5684.
Double slipper bathtubs are available in both cast iron and acrylic. Dual slippers are also available in copper, and it these tubs are available in a pedestal bathtub model as well. If you look at a copper bath tub or a pedestal tub, you may discover that in some tubs, the angle at which a person reclines is a little different than you would find in a dual slipper clawfoot bathtub.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! Using the drop down menu, you can choose from Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, and Brushed Nickel.
Other finishes may be available upon request.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
Bathtub faucets may be installed in the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled into the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bath tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these types of bathtub faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Additional finishes are available upon request.
Buying any one of our freestanding tubs and tap products will boost glamour and prosperity in your house.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
The Buchanan has amazing Lion's Paw feet and two tub ends that sweep way up to create an incredibly graceful Double Ended Slipper Tub.
Brushed Nickel Clawfeet, currently out of stock
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- When I saw this bathtub I knew I had to have it. After I made the purchase, I was a little jittery about my decision. I am happy to say I made the right purchase. This tub is amazing. It is so roomy and it is really the most luxurious tub I could have bought. I love the iron and porcelain finish too. I love my new bath! (Posted on 11/17/2017)
- Wow - Amazing
I cannot begin to express the delight we have with our new bathtub. Tons of room and we love the oil rubbed bronze finish on the faucet and feet.
(Posted on 3/3/2017)
- Very Roomy and Comfortable
- I am tall and so is my wife. We love the very roomy double slipper tub. If you're tall (like me at 6'4") you need a big tub. (Posted on 12/29/2016)