72 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Clawfoot Tub - Buchanan
Features of this 72-Inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Clawfoot Tub:
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Interior
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion Paw Feet
- Double Slipper
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- A full 54 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- Actual Dimensions: 72" L x 30 3/4" W x 24 2/5" H
- 16 inches to Overflow
- Dual-Ended Slipper Tub
- Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Top Quality Cast Iron Construction
- White or Black Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Copper Bronze Finish $350
- Add a Single Custom Color of Your Choosing for $300
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Call us at 877-795-5684, we'll take your order over the phone.
*Custom Designed Bathtubs
As soon as the client's color has been mixed at our lab and then mailed to our paint staff, the single-solid color is then applied to the bathtub and then it will ship out in approx 3 or 4 weeks. It takes around a week to receive the color after our team places the order ...... As quickly as you can once the tub is bought the customer will need to e-mail their client support team member the mix-formula for the paint color you have selected. We prefer you only use Sherwin Williams color sample-cards and this will speed the process.
A tub that calls for an artisan's touch, specifically: Scorched Platinum or Copper Bronze finish, will require 4 to 6 full weeks before it can ship out after the order is given. Processing will begin once an e-mail is received in our office from the client so as to confirm color option information; which was given when the request was made.
In the event that you are in a sort of time-crunch, paying an additional $150 our firm will expedite your request on to the front of our production line. Kindly keep in mind that the flat fee is simply in order to fast track the customization pertaining to the bathtub only. This particular fee merely moves your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this specific charge. This method can slash the processing time by about one half still, this is not an absolute considering that again, painting these types of detailed bathtubs are definitely especially intensive.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
Our amazing cast iron or acrylic freestanding clawfoot or pedestal style tub is among the most impressive and exceptional styles from which one can make a selection. Our vintage style tubs are part of some of the most spectacular homes. It doesn't matter when your bathroom is big or small. Taking, deep warm water baths are typically a very good way that one may soothe stress and anxiety to throbbing muscles. It really is able to assist to renew a healthy harmony within your body system. Not only are these deep soaking tubs beneficial for your body, but they are also incredibly stunning.
There are many different designs and sizes of bathtubs to choose from to create the look and feel you want.
DOUBLE-ENDED SLIPPER BATHTUBS
Double Ended Slipper Bathtubs provide the most elegant bathing experience of all. Each bathtub is quite roomy, (some with adequate dimensions for two). Double-end bathtubs have a raised slipper ends at both ends of the tub. The raised ends enable you to lay back and de-stress as you soak at the end of the day. Imagine a dual end slipper bathtub full of fluffy bubbles, a side table with lit perfumed candle lights, champagne, you and your special companion. Such a vision!
We have a large inventory of dual-end tubs for you to view. They are available in both a clawfoot and plinth styles. Additionally, we offer most models in different sizes and dimensions. Clawfoot and plinth bathtubs are each labeled as "freestanding" bathtubs. This is because these tubs aren't connected to a wall. However, some pedestal tubs do have a backside since the overflow pipe may be on the inside wall of the tub. Therefore, it needs an accessibility panel on the backside. If there is a pedestal bathtub that you have an interest in just contact us via a phone call.
Our clawfoot bathtubs are offered with the option of clawfeet finished in white, black, chrome, oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. Plus, for those that desire their bathtubs customized, we can repaint your tub to match the paint chip you choose. There is no need to have a dull bathroom that doesn't reflect the interesting and distinct person you are.
Search our Clawfoot Bathtub inventory so you can decide which tub you want to get today! Call now (877) 795.5684.
Double slipper bathtubs are available in both cast iron and acrylic. Dual slippers are also available in copper, and these tubs are available in a pedestal bathtub model as well. If you look at a copper bathtub or a pedestal tub, you may discover that in some tubs, the angle at which a person reclines is a little different than you would find in a dual slipper clawfoot bathtub.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! Using the drop-down menu, you can choose from Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, and Brushed Nickel.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
Bathtub faucets may be installed in the following ways:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled in the walls of the bathtub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled into the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these types of bathtub faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Additional finishes are available upon request.
Buying any one of our freestanding tubs and tap products will boost glamour and prosperity in your house.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684>
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
This 72 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Clawfoot Tub, Buchanan has amazing Lion Paw Feet with two ends that sweep way up to create an incredibly graceful Double Slipper Tub.