61 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub w/Plumbing Package (TTC398684) - Camden
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,199.00
Special Price $1,599.00
Regular Price: $2,655.00
Special Price $1,407.00
Regular Price: $2,255.00
Special Price $1,422.00
With our help selecting a perfect bath tub is so simple. Bathing in a rolled rim tub in your own home is delightful. You won't purchase very many tubs in your lifetime, so when you find the perfect tub don't pass it by. This 61 inch rolled rim tub with freestanding plumbing package can be perfectly matched to your existing fixtures. You can get the feet and faucet in polished chrome, brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze. This is a tub made for one special person to bathe in at a time.
This "Camden" Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398684 Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Camden Tub Features:
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Rolled Rim Tub Dimensions of 30" x 61"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- A full 41 Gallons of water capacity
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 325 Pounds (Empty)
- Porcelain Interior
- No faucet holes
- Feet available in Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze at no additional cost
- Amazing Freestanding Tub Design
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350!
Freestanding Gooseneck Faucet:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow:
You can call for information to place an order, 877-795-5684.
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- Immediately after the clients color is mixed by our lab and mailed to our paint staff, the single-solid paint will then be hand painted onto the bathtub and will then be shipped out within an estimate of 3 to 4 weeks. It will take approximately one week to get the color after our team places the order ...... The paint color is only ordered when an e mail is received from the purchaser in order to establish colour details; which is furnished at the time the request was made. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color sample-cards because this will definitely speed the entire process.
- Designer hand-painted bath tubs (Copper Bronze) can take 4-6 weeks before shipping when an order is made. Preparation can begin when an email is received in our office from the buyer so as to establish color option details; which was given when the request was made.
- Our people will shift your Custom Tub to the front line of our customization line for $150. This flat fee is in addition to any other costs associated with the acquisition and customizing of a tub. This specific payment does NOT address the cost pertaining to expedited freight shipping of the bathtub or materials. This is a quick and easy way to cut back the turn-around-time by about 1/2, however, as a result of the "hands on" workmanship of these kinds of designer bathtubs, our team won't be able to guarantee the time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
An exquisite acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw foot or pedestal tub is among the most impressive & distinct bathtub types which anyone could select from. No matter the overall size your bathroom, we have the frees standing tub for your condo or apartment. We provide Affordable Elegance to quality homes across the globe. A hot hydro bath is actually a great technique to soak out the tender muscles from the workout and it promotes a calming atmosphere. These deep bathing tubs beneficial for you, these tubs are always incredibly stunning in any home.
You could pick from deep soaking bath tubs with a wide selection of attributes to helps to create the style you prefer for your bath room.
ROLLED RIM BATH TUBS
The original style is the rolled rim clawfoot tub. They are the same height from one end of the bathtub to the other. The end with the incline permits a person to lay back and unwind as they take a bath. The other end is where the faucet may be set up. Several models will allow for a tub faucet to be mounted on the rim of the tub. Other models are designed for the bathtub faucet to be mounted on the inside wall of the bathtub. Lastly, a number of types do not have faucet holes drilled. These bathtubs require a freestanding faucet or a bathroom wall installed faucet.
A few of the other factors you must take into consideration in addition to design is the height and diameter of any tub to be sure it fits the allowed space correctly and to be sure you are able to rest in the tub comfortably.
The claw feet of the tub is one more manner of creating the finishing color pallet to your overall bathroom design. They are available in a variety of colors and different shapes, which includes; Ball feet, ball & claw, lion paw, Imperial & Monarch Feet. Each clawfoot design has a distinctive unique shape and nuances can easily be present with each style
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Options:
- Freestanding Faucets: This type of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bath tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with various other choices available upon request.
No matter which bathtub you buy, it will be spectacular and will certainly contribute to the monetary worth of your real estate.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bathtub's claw feet! With the drop down menu, you can choose one of these three finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Upon request, other finishes may be made available.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call us Toll-Free at 877-795-5684.
Keep Your Cast iron Clean:
It is important to know how you can look after your cast iron tub. Prior to a cast iron tub has been coated with white porcelain, it looks much like a frying pan.
The very best means to cleanse the porcelain is by using soft soaps that are completely non-abrasive.
First, let me share with you just what not to apply. Do not use anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products might etch and remove the shine or the finish on your tub.
We suggest you make use of baking soda or soft soap products that clearly say they are non-abrasive. After cleaning with a non-abrasive product, rinse well and clean with a soft cloth.
Be sure that you do not leave any kind of products on the porcelain for prolonged time periods. After cleaning rinse well.
When your tub or shower drain is stopped up with trapped hair or debris right at the top of the drain it should be cleaned. Work with a set of needle nosed pliers to grasp any kind of visible clogs and extract them out of the drain. Remove as much of the blockages that you can using the pliers. Run some water right into the bath tub to view the way at which it flows down the drain.
If added consideration is needed you should pour a pot of steaming hot water down the drain. Pour in about 1/2 c. baking soda.After that, put around 1 c. vinegar and also promptly cover with a drain plug (to maintain the reaction down below the drain pipe) if you have one and allow it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush again with a pot of boiling water. Wipe with a dry rag in order to see the nice shine.
The rolled rim tub is an amazing find! This tub is the true Vintage style.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|