61 inch Cast Iron Tub & Plumbing Package (TTC463d-6) - Camden
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,199.00
Special Price $1,599.00
Regular Price: $2,655.00
Special Price $1,407.00
Regular Price: $2,255.00
Special Price $1,422.00
Our "Camden" is a Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub with Porcelain Interior. It is a classic vintage tub design used by Grandma in days of old. Choosing the perfect bathtub is pleasingly simple. You can be sure that every bath time is a joy when you sink into our lavish Free Standing Vintage tub. Our tubs are luxurious. Any one of our assortment of Free Standing Tubs will certainly be the center of attention of the bath & will certainly produce an ambiance of allure & solitude. You are going to savor the experience of bathing in our beautiful Freestanding Victorian Tubs!
This vintage style 61 inch rolled rim comes with four elegant ball and clawfeet. Since this tub has faucet holes on the rim of the tub, we have paired the tub with a deckmount faucet package. The classic telephone faucet looks amazing on top of the 6" risers. There is also a hand held shower for a quick rinse. You will love how the exposed deckmount supply lines and drain assembly look next to your tub.
This "Camden" Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC463D-6 Bullnose Faucet with Hand Held Shower and 6" Risers
- TTC341D Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow.
Order yours today and take pleasure in the magnificence of this 61" classic cast Iron claw foot, its enduring quality, and its capability to improve the overall charm of your residence.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Rolled Rim Tub Dimensions of 30" x 61"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- A full 41 Gallons of water capacity
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 325 Pounds (Empty)
- Porcelain Interior
- 3 1/2 inch rolled rim
- Available with 3 3/8 inch drilling for wall mount faucet, 7 inch to center drilling for deck mount faucet or no faucet holes.
- Feet available in Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze at no additional cost.
- Amazing Freestanding Tub Design
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350!
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
British Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Customization Of A Tub
- When the customers paint is mixed up by our lab and delivered to our paint staff, the single-solid color is then painted onto the tub and then it will ship out in approx 3 or 4 weeks. It will take approximately one week to get the paint once our team places the order ... As quickly as you can after a bathtub is bought the customer will need to e-mail a customer service salesperson the mix-formula of the paint color you have selected. Our preference is that you only use Sherwin Williams color sample-cards because it will accelerate the process up a little.
- In the event that you are in a real time crunch, with an extra $150 our staff will expedite your order on to the front of our production line. Please take note that the charge is simply to expedite the customization pertaining to the bathtub solely. Such added monies don't have anything to with actually ordering the materials intended for the tub nor the amount of time to ship. It is an easy method to shorten the turn around time by about one-half, however, because of the "actual hands on" craftsmanship of these types of custom bath tubs, our staff can not promise the exact date & time.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
Have you been searching for the right freestanding pedestal style or claw foot bathtub for your home? Our store features a wide inventory you can select from. Our classic style bathtubs can be spotted within the most majestic houses. It doesn't matter when your bath room is bigger or smaller. Frequent, deep warm water baths are generally a terrific means that one may diminish strain on hurting muscle groups. It really is able to help to create a healthy balance in your physical body. At the same time, a long soak in a nice deep bath tub full of hot water is good for you, a free standing tub will be the focal point of your bath room.
You can select from deep soaking tubs with a wide selection of features to reflect the design you prefer for your bath room.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
Rolled-Rim tubs are the earliest design of clawfoot bath tub. This design of tub represents the very first style you would be able to discover over a hundred years ago. At the foot of the bath tub you will notice that the end is where the faucet would be mounted. The faucet might be placed on the deck of the bath tub. A few styles permit for the faucet to be mounted on the inside wall of the tub. We offer both designs. If you want to own a faucet mounted on the inside wall surface of the tub, you will have to select a cast iron version. At the other side of the tub you will discover it is somewhat inclined. This end allows someone to recline and relax as they wash.
Besides being beautiful, you may additionally want to consider what exactly the bathtub is constructed from & the measurements.
Depending on the maker, the claw feet on the bathtub might be notably ornate or much more simplistic. Don't forget to check the feet on the tub carefully so you are familiar with the options. The clawfeet can be painted in order to complement or contrast the bath tub.
Free Standing Bathtub Faucet Options:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in holes that are drilled into the rim (deck) of the bath tub. Available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Other finishes are available upon request.
Foot Finish Options:
- Customize your tub's claw feet! These three finishes are available to pick from the drop down menu: Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
- Upon request, additional finishes may be available.
Should you want to incorporate adding value to the market price of your home, try include one of our impressive clawfoot tubs and faucets in the bath room.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call 877-795-5684 to order this old fashioned rolled rim clawfoot tub.
Cast iron Is Easy To Maintain:
It is important to know ways to take care of your cast iron tub. Prior to a cast iron tub has been covered with white porcelain, it looks just like a frying pan.
There are a couple of non-abrasive cleaners that you can use, but there are even more abrasive cleansers that we will definitely advise against choosing.
Initially, let me advise you exactly what not to utilize. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products might damage and dull the finish on your tub.
Some kind of baking soda blend or vinegar if you like the idea of nonchemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and various other natural products are recommended highly but make certain to confirm they are safe to use on metals.
As suggested prior to, wipe any cleaning products off and rinse out well.
Whenever your bathtub or shower drain is stopped up with tangled hair and debris right on top of the drain it has to be cleaned out. Work with a pair of needle nosed pliers to grasp any kind of noticeable clogs and remove them out of the drain. Grab as much of the hair and soap that you are able to by utilizing needle-nose pliers. Turn on some water right into the tub or shower and view the rate at which it drains.
If extra treatment is necessitated you can pour a pot of boiling hot water down the drain. Pour in about 1/2 c. baking soda.Then, dump about 1 c. vinegar and rapidly cover with a drain plug (to maintain the response down in the drain surface) if you have one and allow it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush one more time with a pan of hot water. Wipe with a washcloth to restore the shiny finish.
Temporarily out of stock Call us to pre-order, 1-877-795-5684
This rolled rim clawfoot tub is perfect for a long, warm soaking experience.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|