61 inch Cast Iron Claw Tub Plumbing Pkg (TTC684D) - Camden
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,199.00
Special Price $1,599.00
Regular Price: $2,655.00
Special Price $1,407.00
Regular Price: $2,255.00
Special Price $1,422.00
Our clawfoot tub, Camden has a 3 1/2 inch rolled rim that is very graceful and elegant. When you order this tub and faucet package you will be getting the tub with its four ball and claw feet, a gooseneck deck mount style faucet with porcelain lever handles, swing arms and two-inch deckmount risers. The deckmount water supply lines connect to your home water lines and then you place the floor escutcheons over the connection. The drain & overflow assembly has a modern lift and turn drain and a decorative overflow cover.
Selecting the perfect bath tub can be incredibly simple. Every bathtime is a joy when you sink into our glamorous Freestanding Victorian Tub. Our tubs are luxurious. Any one of our collection of freestanding bath tubs will be the focal point of the bathing time & will definitely produce a mood of appeal & tranquility. You will definitely appreciate the experience of soaking in our attractive freestanding bath tubs!
This "Camden" Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC684D Gooseneck Faucet with British Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC341D Supply Lines, Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Camden Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub:
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Rolled Rim Tub Dimensions of 30" x 61"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- A full 41 Gallons of water capacity
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 325 Pounds (Empty)
- Porcelain Interior
- 7 inch to center holes for deck mount faucet
- Feet available in Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze at no additional cost.
- Amazing Freestanding Tub Design
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for Rush Shipping options
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350!
Deckmount Gooseneck Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
*Customization Of A Bathtub
- Solid Colored hand-painted bathtubs will ship 3-4 weeks once the color is delivered to our company directly from our supplier. It takes approximately 1 week to receive the paint after our staff orders it. As soon as you can once a tub has been bought the purchaser will need to e-mail a client support salesperson the color formula of the custom paint color that you chose. We prefer you only work with Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and this will definitely accelerate the process up a little.
- Personalized bath tubs which necessitate more than a single paint color in order to manufacture may require up to 6 weeks to ship out because of the skillfulness required to complete the purchase. Preparation will begin after an email message is received in our office from purchaser so as to provide paint color info; that is given as the order was placed.
The customization of a tub can be expedited for an additional fee, This expedition fee does Not cover the charge pertaining to fast Shipping of the tub or materials. This particular method will slash creative time by about half still, doing this is not necessarily an absolute since again, painting such particular bath tubs are really rather labor - intensive.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
An amazing cast iron or acrylic Free standing claw or pedestal type bath tub is one of the most stunning & exceptional bath tub types which one can possibly select from. These tubs can be seen in the master bathrooms the exquisitely renovated or newly designed home or apartments; bearing in mind all these tubs are really economical and create a perfect addition fit in every type of bathroom, big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath often is really a calming practice to reduce strain along with anxieties and increases health and renewal. In addition to the health conveniences, claw foot tubs are certainly a glamorous design piece for the bath room.
We have lots of sizes and designs of bathtubs so you can have your most desired bath room.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The vintage rolled rim clawfoot bath tub model is the one that has been around for more than a hundred years. The simplicity of type is sophisticated. A faucet may be positioned at one end of the bathtub. It may be mounted either on the rim of the tub or on the inside wall of cast iron bath tub types. The opposite end of the bath tub is slightly inclined which enables a person to lounge and relax as they bathe.
People really want a tub that looks outstanding, on the other hand, the shape & size is a concern, also. Will you want to have a cast-iron or acrylic bath tub? Cast iron can actually weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bath tub. The good thing is each tub is available in several various specifications.
Depending upon the brand, the clawfeet on the tub might be notably ornamented or possibly a bit plainer. Be sure to check them thoroughly to be aware of the offerings. Clawfeet can be painted to complement or contrast with the bathtub.
Free Standing Bathtub Faucet Options:
Before you make a selection from the drop down list, we want to make sure you understand your tub faucet choices:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned on the side of the bath tub. This type of faucet should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: No openings are drilled into the soaking tub itself; the faucet is set up in the wall of your bathroom.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled in the soaking tub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the soaking tub or bathroom wall. Each of these soaking tub faucets is offered with a variety of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Other finishes are available upon request.
Clawfoot Bathtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bathtub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers you your choice of Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other colors may be made available upon request.
Buying any of our vintage tubs and faucet combos will certainly boost glamor and prosperity to your estate.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Order by calling 877-795-5684. Get Free Shipping.
How To Clean Your Cast iron Product:
It is necessary to recognize ways to take care of your cast iron tub. Prior to a cast iron tub has actually been covered with white porcelain, it looks similar to a frying pan.
The most effective means to clean up the porcelain is by choosing soft soaps that are completely non-abrasive.
Let me furnish you a list of products you can not utilize on your cast iron tub. This is not an extensive checklist; Bar Keeper's Friend, Zud and Comet. Each of these is very abrasive and will likely lead to damage when you utilize it.
Some kind of baking soda mix or vinegar if you like the idea of nonchemical cleaning. Tea Tree Oil and other natural products are recommended, however, make certain to confirm they are risk-free to use on metals.
Make sure that you do not leave any type of products on the porcelain for extensive time periods. After cleaning rinse well.
Anytime your bathtub or shower drain is obstructed with trapped hair or debris right on top of the drain it has to be cleared out. Use a some of needle nosed pliers to get any sort of obvious clogs and yank them out of the drain. Get as much of the blockages that you are able to with the pliers. Turn on some water into the bathtub and monitor the rate at which it flows down the drain.
If additional treatment is necessary you can pour a pot of boiling hot water down the drain. Pour in approximately 1/2 c. baking soda.Then, pour about 1 c. vinegar and swiftly cover with a drain plug (to maintain the response down below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush again with a kettle of hot water. Wipe with a dry rag in order to restore the shiny finish.
Temporarily out of stock Call us to pre-order, 1-877-795-5684
One of the most sought after authentic vintage tub types!
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|