55 inch Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub & Plumbing Package (TTC684btw) - Carroll
Availability: In stock
Our tub and faucet packages are so reasonably priced that they fly off the shelves. This tub is called Carroll and she is the smaller sister of the 61 inch Camden. Carroll is a 55 inch tub that has a 3 1/2 inch rolled rim. This tub will definitely fit into your smaller bathroom. You get the same fancy ball and clawfeet, heavy duty cast iron and smooth porcelain interior. Because there are holes in the tub wall we have included plumbing fixtures that will perfectly into the holes and connect to the house water lines. The faucet is an English Telephone style of faucet. The gooseneck is graceful and it has two porcelain lever handles that turn the water on and off. You get a modern lift & turn drain with an overflow assembly that sits next to the tub and within the rim of the tub.
The Carroll is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub intended for your smaller bathroom areas, whether producing or re-designing your bathroom to feature a vintage clawfoot tub design. This 30" by 55" rolled rim clawfoot bathtub will offer your compact bath room with the type and timeless elegance only a cast iron rolled rim tub can easily bring. You will take pleasure in the experience of bathing in our attractive Free Standing Vintage tubs!
This Carroll Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC684W Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC342 Supply Lines, Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons.
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
This 55 inch cast iron rolled rim tub will be perfect for your smaller bathroom.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 13 inches to Overflow
- Porcelain Interior
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brass, White, Matte and Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel, Antique Bronze & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free shipping
- Available Without or With 3 3/8 inch drilling for wall mount faucet
Here is what you get in your plumbing package:
Water Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Place an order by calling (877) 795-5684!
- Solid Colored custom painted bath tubs will ship 3-4 weeks once the color is delivered to our team from our professional mixer. It will take about one week to receive the paint once our team places the order ...... As soon as feasible after your tub has been purchased the customer will need to e-mail your client support representative the color formula for the custom paint color which you have picked out. We prefer you only work with Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and it will definitely expedite the process.
- Customized bathtubs that need more than just one single color to create can require up to six weeks to ship out as a result of the craftsmanship required in order to finish the order; some examples concerning this would be a Copper Bronze finish tub. Production will begin when an email message is received from purchaser to confirm paint color information; that was indicated when the order was placed.
In the event that you have a time-crunch, with an additional $150.00 our company can advance your order to the beginning of our tub customization line. Kindly note that this charge is in order to fast track the customization pertaining to the tub exclusively. This expense simply transfers a tub up to the front of the hand-crafting line. Fast shipping and/or delivery is a separate cost from this particular one. Doing this will reduce the length of time in order to paint the tub by approx 1/2. Due to varying design processes regarding customizing a bath tub, we aren't able to promise exact date & time.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
Are you hunting for the ideal free standing pedestal style or claw foot tub for a condo or house ? Our team feature a wide selection you can select from. Our bath tubs are frequently seen inside the master bathrooms the magnificently decorated home or apartments; bearing in mind all these tubs are quite affordable and are an excellent bath tub every style of room, great or small-sized. Soaking in a bath tub routinely is really a calming manner to decrease tightness along with anxiousness and it improves rest and wellness. As well as the health and well-being advantages, deep soaker bathtubs are a visually appealing design piece for the bathroom.
You can choose from deep soaker bath tubs that includes an option of attributes to will create the design you want from your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
The Classic Rolled Rim design is the most basic style of claw foot bathtub. Rolled-rim tubs have been around for more than one hundred years. At the foot of the bath tub you will notice that the end is where the faucet would be installed. Sometimes the faucet would be installed on the rim itself while at other times a faucet would be installed on the inside of the bathtub on the wall structure. If you want to own a faucet mounted on the inside wall of the bath tub, you will need to select a cast iron model. The end opposite the faucet is inclined. This end allows an individual to recline and loosen up as they wash.
A couple of the other things you need to take into consideration in addition to style, is going to be the height and width of any tub to make sure it fits the permitted space appropriately and to be sure you are able to stretch your legs out in the tub in comfort.
The clawfeet of the tub are actually another manner of adding the finishing touches to your complete bathroom creation. The feet are available in a variety of color options and even shapes, for example,; ball feet, ball & claw, lion paw, monarch and imperial feet. Each foot style features a distinctive unique mold and variances will occur among each style.
Clawfoot Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! You can choose one of these three finishes from the drop down menu: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
- Upon request, other finishes may be made available.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet:
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled into the side of the tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes. Available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Additional finishes are available upon request.
If you purchase any one of our bathtubs and tap products will definitely add grace and wealth in your home.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call now & get Free Shipping 877-795-5684.
Here Is How To Clean Cast iron:
It is important to recognize ways to care for your cast iron tub. Prior to a cast iron tub has been covered with white porcelain, it looks similar to a frying pan. Keep chemicals off of the porcelain as much as possible. We suggest that you make use of only non-abrasive products to cleanse your tub. Let me give you a listing of products you must not utilize on your cast iron tub. This is not a complete list; Bar Keeper's Friend, Zud and Comet. Each of these is extremely abrasive and will likely produce damage when you use it. Review the company label, however, you will be fine choosing a cleaner that is non-abrasive. It can be applied using a soft rag and rinsed with clear water. As pointed out prior to, wipe any type of cleaning products off and rinse out well.
Whenever your tub or shower drain is clogged with tangled hair or debris right on top of the drain it has to be cleared out. Use a some of needle nosed pliers to remove any visible clogs and extract them from the drain. Get as much of the blockages that you can with the pliers. Turn on some water into the shower or tub to view the rate at which it drains.
If more consideration is necessary you should pour a pot of bubbling hot water down the drain. Dump in approximately 1/2 c. baking soda.Then, dump around 1 c. vinegar and immediately cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down in the drain surface) if you have one and allow it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush just one more time with a pitcher of boiling water. Wipe with a dry rag in order to see the shiny finish.
The Carroll is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub that is absolutely perfect for your smaller bathroom.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|