55 inch Cast-Iron Clawfoot Tub Plumbing Package (TTC463D-6) - Carroll
Availability: In stock
This is a Vintage bathtub at its finest. The Carroll bathtub has a 3 inch rolled rim that gracefully surrounds the battub, which rests easily on four fancy claw feet. We have included the British Telephone style faucet, Deck mount Supply lines, and Our drain & overflow assembly That is very attractive and also exposed to all who enter the bathroom. That is why we have chosen such attractive fixtures, everyone will see it.
This Carroll Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC463D-6 Bullnose Faucet with 6" Risers, and British Style Telephone Hand Held Shower
- TTC341D Supply Lines, Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
This 55 inch cast iron rolled rim tub Carroll will be perfect for your smaller bathroom.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- Vintage Tub Design
- Ball & Claw Feet
- 13 inches to Over flow
- Porcelain Interior
- Classic Rolled Rim Design
- 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Matte and Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
Classic British Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
Just include in the cart and follow through to check out or call today 877-795-5684.
Custom Designed Tubs
- Bathtubs which are hand painted a single colour is going to be ready for shipment within 3-4 full weeks after being painted. The colour is custom mixed by our supplier. It will take approximately 1 week to receive the color once our team places the order ...... Soon after the bath tub is purchased and the buyer has stated their wish to get a custom painted tub, they will have to forward an e mail to our client services to provide the colour formula for the preferred personalized paint. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams paint swatches and it will definitely expedite the process.
- A tub that calls for an artist's abilities like the Copper Bronze finish, can require 4 to 6 weeks before we can transport after the order is given. Preparation can start soon after an email message has been received from customer to provide color information; which was given as the request was placed.
- Speedy customization processing can be acquired upon request for an additional amount of $150.00. This expense does NOT pay for the fee pertaining to expedited freight shipping of the bathtub or any necessary materials. It is a simple way in which to reduce the time-table by approx. one-half, but bear in mind, because of the "actual hands-on" craftsmanship of our unique designer tubs, we will not guarantee an exact date and/or time.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Are you searching for a best freestanding pedestal or claw bath tub for your home ? We, at The Tub Connection, have a wide stockroom to choose from. Our vintage design bath tubs can be seen inside of some of the most spectacular households. It matters not when your bath room is bigger or smaller. Soaking in a bathtub on a regular basis is really a relaxing way in which to decrease tightness and even anxiousness and increases rest and healing. As well as the health conveniences, free standing bath tubs are an attractive focal point in the bathroom.
You could pick from deep soaker bathtubs that includes a wide selection of associated options that helps to create the style that you prefer from your bath room.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The most fundamental type is the rolled-rim bath tub. One side of this design of bathtub is flat. The other end is sloped somewhat. The faucet is positioned at the flat end while the reclined end allows for an individual to unwind while taking a bath.
You prefer a bath tub which looks outstanding, however the size and shape is important, also. Will you prefer a cast-iron or acrylic bath tub? Cast Iron can actually weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bath tub. But free standing bathtubs is available in lots of varied sizes.
Depending upon the manufacturer, the clawfeet on the bath tub may be highly fancy or possibly much more plain. Make certain to inspect the feet closely to be aware of the offerings. The clawfeet can be painted to match or to contrast with the tub.
Free Standing Tub Faucet:
-Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled into the rim (deck) of the bath tub, and the faucet is mounted in these openings. Offered with a number of different finishes: Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Additional finishes are available upon request.
When you plan to incorporate worth in your home, include any of our amazing clawfoot tubs and fillers in the bath room.
Clawtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! The following finishes are available to pick from the drop down menu: Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome.
Other finishes may be available upon request.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
Tips to Care for Cast iron:
There are a few non-abrasive cleansers that you can use to clean your new cast iron tub, . However, there are even more abrasive cleansers that avoided. Initially, here is what not to use. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products may damage and de-shine the finish on your tub. Review the company label, but you will be safe choosing a cleaner that is non-abrasive. It can be administered using a soft wash rag and rinsed with clear water. Make certain that you don't leave any type of products on the porcelain for prolonged amount of times. After cleaning, rinse well.
Temporarily out of stock Call us to pre-order, 1-877-795-5684
The Carroll is a classic Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub intended for a smaller bathroom.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|