55 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub and Plumbing Pkg (TTC398463) - Carroll
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,849.00
Special Price $1,756.55
A great way to purchase a new tub is to get all the plumbing fixtures with it so you know it will all fit perfectly. We have put together smoe freestanding plumbing with our no faucet holes Carroll Tub. The tub has 4 four very elegantly detailed clawfeet and a graceful 3 12 inch rolled rim. There is an overflow and drain hole, so you will also get an exposed drain & overflow assembly. The drain is a lift and turn style metal drain cover and there is a decorative overflow cover. The faucet is on top of freestanding water supply lines that have shut off valves and floor escutcheons. A British Telephone or classic telephone faucet is included and it has a hand held shower attachment. The faucet and the shutoff valves all have metal cross handles.
For those that have a design sense that is much more sophisticated, we can offer you a Carroll Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub with a Complete Plumbing Package. Carroll is a nice sized 55 inch cool cast iron tub that will fit into a small or larger bathroom. Any tub in our inventory of freestanding bath tubs will definitely be the focal point of the bathing time and will most certainly produce a mood of allure and tranquility. You are going to take joy in the experience of bathing in our fabulous Free Standing Vintage tubs! You will not be disappointed with this little beauty!
Carroll Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398463 Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow
This 55 inch cast iron rolled rim tub will be perfect for your smaller bathroom.
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 13 inches to Overflow
- Porcelain Interior
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brass, White, Matte and Glossy Black, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- No Faucet Holes
If you have found the tub you want to have call us at 877.795.5684, we'll take your order over the phone.
Here you will find specifics about our Freestanding Faucet Package:
Freestanding Water Supply Lines:
British Telephone Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Call today 877.795.5684.
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- Once the clients paint-color is mixed up by our laboratory and delivered to our paint staff, the single-solid paint is then applied on to the tub and will then be shipped out within approx 3 or 4 weeks. It takes about a week to receive the paint after our team places the order . As soon as can be once the bath tub has been bought the customer will have to e-mail your product service staff the color code for the paint color you have selected. Our preference is that you only use Sherwin Williams color sample-cards and that will definitely accelerate the process.
- Personalized tubs that require more than just one color in order to create will require up to 6 wks to ship out because of the skillfulness needed so as to accommodate the request; example is a Copper Bronze finish. Production can begin as soon as an e-mail is received from client in order to confirm paint color information; that was given at the time the purchase was placed.
- A quicker processing is available if it is Necessary for an additional fee of $150. This specific fee will Not encompass the fee pertaining to fast Shipping of a tub or any necessary materials. It will cut the length of time to create by about one half. Because of fluctuating time-restraints concerning personalizing a tub, we can't guarantee exact times.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Are you looking for a right freestanding pedestal or clawfoot bath tub for a condo or house ? Our team possess a wide storeroom one can select from. These Victorian design tubs are seen as part of some of the most beautiful households. It does not matter if a bath room is bigger or little. Regular, deep baths is actually a fantastic technique that one may soothe anxiety on hurting muscle groups. It really will be able to help to generate a healthy balance through your body system. While a luxurious soak in a nice deep bath tub of hot water is healthy, a claw foot bath tub will be without a doubt the centerpiece for virtually any bath room.
We have many sizes and designs of tubs and so anyone can have your dream bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The vintage type rolled rim clawfoot bath tub was initially introduced over one hundred years ago. A faucet may be installed at one end of the tub. It may be installed either on the rim of the bathtub or on the inside wall of cast iron bath tub models. The opposite end of the bath tub is slightly inclined which allows for a person to recline and relax as they soak.
Some of the additional items you need to keep in mind besides style, is going to be the height and depth of the bathtub to be sure it fills the allowed area sufficiently and to verify that you are able to stretch out in it comfortably.
Depending upon the maker, the claw feet on the freestanding tub may be highly elaborate or perhaps far more plain. Be sure to examine them carefully to be knowledgeable about the offerings. Claw Feet can be painted to compliment or contrast the bath tub.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! Pick from these three finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Upon request, additional finishes may be available.
Freestanding Tub Faucet:
--Freestanding Faucets: The faucet is mounted on a stand and is not affixed to the bathtub or the bathroom wall. Available in Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Additional finishes are available upon request.
If you would like to bring in valuation in your property, install one of these amazing tubs and faucets in your home.
*For questions or to place an order - 877.795.5684
Get FREE Shipping by calling 877-795-5684.
Keep Your Cast iron Clean:
It is important to understand how you can take care of your cast iron tub. Before a cast iron tub has actually been coated with white porcelain, it looks just like a frying pan. The most effective method to cleanse the porcelain is by utilizing soft soaps that are entirely non-abrasive. First, let me inform you just what not to use. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products can easily scratch and de-shine the finish on your tub. We suggest you work with baking soda or soft soap products that clearly mention they are non-abrasive. After cleaning with a non-abrasive product, rinse will and clean with a soft wash rag. As pointed out prior to, clean any kind of cleaning products off and rinse well.
When ever your tub or shower drain is stopped up with tangled hair or debris right at the top of the drain it should be cleaned. Work with a pair of needle nosed pliers to grab any kind of visible clogs and remove them out of the drain. Get as much of the blockages that you can utilizing the pliers. Run some water into the bathtub and keep an eye on the speed at which it drains.
If more care is needed you may pour a pot of steaming hot water down the drain. Pour in approximately 1/2 c. baking soda.And then, dump about 1 c. vinegar and also swiftly cover with a drain stopper (to keep the response down in the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush again with a kettle of boiling water. Cleanse with a dry rag to restore the shiney finish.
Our little lady, Carroll, will look awesome in your home. She is a bit smaller so she will fit into even the smallest bathroom.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|