67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub - Clay
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,199.00
Special Price $1,139.05
Our stunning Clay Single Slipper tub has intricate Ball & Claw Feet. It is made from high quality cast iron and the tub has smooth porcelain on the inside. Since the tub is molded cast iron there is some slight texture on the exterior of the tub. This tub is perfect for you when you need some personal time. Fill the tub to its 53 gallon capacity with just the right temperature of water. Be sure to add some scented oils & bubbles, turn on your favorite tunes and sink into the water holding your favorite glass of wine. Every bath will be an exciting treat for you.This tub is available with or without faucet holes. We have several faucet packages that you can look at. First decide if you want a tub with faucet holes or without, then look at the faucet styles so you know what look you are wanting to achieve. If you don't purchase a plumbing package you will need to purchase a Drain & Overflow Assembly for the tub.
Cast Iron Slipper Style Clawfoot Bathtub Design:
- Elegant Porcelain Interior
- Slipper Tub "Clay"
- Freestanding Vintage Tub Dimensions of 30" x 67"
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
- Top Quality Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 350 Pounds (without Water)
- Available With or Without 7 inch Rim Holes for Deck Mount Faucet
- 53 Gallon Capacity
- 14 inches to overflow
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping options!
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallic not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet.
- Unless you purchase one of the plumbing packages above this tub Requires a Drain and Overflow
- Our Drain & Overflow Assembly
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- A Single color of custom painted bath tubs will ship by freight 3-4 working weeks after the paint comes in to us directly from the vendor. It will take about 1 week to get the paint after we order it ...... Soon after the bathtub was bought and the buyer has specified their wish to get a personalized paint job, the customer will have to submit an email message to our client services so as to give the color formula for the preferred custom paint color. Our preference is that you only use Sherwin Williams paint swatches because this will expedite the entire process.
- Designer hand-painted bath tubs (Copper Bronze) may take up to 4 to 6 work weeks to ship when order for the tub is placed. Preparation can start after an email has been received from client to establish color option info; that is given when the request was placed.
In case you are in a real time crunch, paying an extra $150.00 our team can advance your request to the front of the tub customization line. Please bear in mind that the flat fee is in order to accelerate the customization of the bathtub only. Such additional monies don't have anything to with actually acquiring the materials for the tub nor the amount of time to ship. Doing this will reduce the length of time in order to create the tub design by about one half. Because of varying time restrictions concerning customizing a bathtub, we won't promise exact date & time.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
In case you're shopping for a really unique freestanding bathtub, check into this vast array clawfoot or pedestal bathtubs. Our Victorian design bathtubs are spotted inside the most exquisite condominiums. It does not matter if a bath room is bigger or smaller. Taking, lengthy warm water baths can be a good technique to alleviate stress on sore muscle mass. It has the ability to help in restoring a proper symmetry within your body system. These deep bath tubs healthy for your body, these tubs are quite lovely in a home.
There are many different designs of bath tubs that one may choose from to produce the appearance you desire in your bathroom.
When it involves the vintage style tubs, the slipper clawfoot bath tub design is the most-popular design. There are two different styles of slipper tub for you to choose from. The solitary slipper and the double slipper. The solitary slipper bathtub has one end of the tub elevated with a sloped back. This enables one to loosen up as they shower as well as it takes any kind of tension off of the back as well as neck (when compared to various other tubs which do not have actually an increased end). A double slipper bathtub has both ends of the bath tub elevated. This allows for sloping at either end of the tub and also these designs tend to be roomier compared to the solitary slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will certainly vary in how much the raised or sloped tub wall elevates. Make sure to take a look at the inside floor to make sure that you are aware of how much space you have so you can stretch out in the bathtub. Choose a lovely tub & invest in the value of your house.
Clawfoot Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bathtub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers you your choice of Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome.
Some other finishes may be made available upon request.
Free Standing Bathtub Faucet Options:
There are a few different ways in which bathtub faucets can be mounted:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also referred to as the "deck", which is why a faucet positioned in the rim of the tub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled in the side of the bath tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes. This type of faucet should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are described below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: Holes must be drilled in the wall of your bathroom to set up this kind of faucet; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No openings are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is mounted on a stand separately from the bath tub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of bathtub faucets is offered with a number of different finishes: Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel; more choices are available upon request.
When you hope to bring in value to your home, install any of these fantastic claw foot bathtubs and faucets in your bathroom.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Below are some tips on cleaning your cast iron tub.
It is essential to recognize that the tub has been given a white porcelain layer over the cast iron. If the tub was not coated with the white porcelain it would undoubtedly appear like the cast iron skillet you fry your chicken in.
The most effective means to cleanse the porcelain is by utilizing soft soaps that are completely non-abrasive.
Let me supply you a listing of products you can not use on your cast iron tub. This is not an exhaustive listing; Bar Keeper's Friend, Zud and Comet. Each of these is really abrasive and will likely create damage when you work with it.
Read the company label, but you should be safe using a cleaner that is non-abrasive. It can be administered with a soft washcloth and rinsed out with clear water.
Make sure that you don't leave any kind of products on the porcelain for extensive amount of times. After cleaning rinse well.
The Clay is a 67" cast iron soaking tub that we love to pair with oil rubbed bronze clawfeet.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Pretty Good
- I like the tub. It has plenty or room to stretch out. (Posted on 12/29/2016)
- Roomy with Style
- This tub is absolutely the best bath I could have asked for. Very roomy and comfortable. (Posted on 12/29/2016)