70 inch Pedestal Tub & Plumbing Package (TTC150) - Copper Lewis
Availability: In stock
From the bottom of the pedestal right up to the rim of the tub, you will love every inch of this tub. Our Copper Lewis is a 70 inch double ended tub, that has our amazing faux copper application on it. The pedestal has a deep rich oil rubbed bronze application on it. We are including a freestanding gooseneck faucet with a shower wand. You choose the finish on the faucet and the drain assembly. This faux copper bathtub and faucet package will set your bathroom apart from any others that you visit.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC150 Freestanding Gooseneck Style Faucet with Hand Held Shower Wand, Supply Lines Included
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- Faux Copper Finish
- 14 inches to Over flow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- Shown with Oil Rubbed Bronze Pedestal
- Tub has flat spot on faucet end - see photo
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
Gooseneck Freestanding Tub Faucet:
Vintage Style Drain & Overflow Assembly:
*Custom Designed Tubs
- Solid color of Painted bath tubs will ship 3-4 work weeks once the color arrives to us from our professional mixer. It takes around one week to get the paint once our team places the order ...... The color is ordered after an email is received in our office from the client in order to confirm colour information; that is furnished when the request was placed. Our preference is that you choose Sherwin Williams paint swatches because this will expedite the process.
-- Custom hand-painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze) can take 4-6 weeks to ship when the order for the tub is made. Production can start once email has been received from customer in order to provide color option info; that is given as the order was placed.
This specific expense does NOT address the fee connected with fast shipping or delivery of the bath tub or the associated materials. Doing this will cut the amount of time to produce by about 1/2. Because of changing time restraints concerning personalizing a bath tub, we won't promise exact dates or time.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
If you are seeking a totally exceptional free standing bathtub, look at this inventory selection of claw foot and pedestal bath tubs. Whatever the dimension your bathroom, We, at The Tub Connection have the ideal frees standing tub for your home. We provide Affordable Elegance to superior residences across the marketplace. Having a soak in a bathtub routinely is a relaxing manner to lower tension as well as anxieties and boosts balance and regeneration. Not only are these deep water bath tubs healthy for you, they are always extremely lovely in a home.
There really are many different types of tubs that one may choose from to produce the appearance you want for your bathroom.
Dual ended tubs look a lot like the rolled rim bath tubs in some ways. There are a few important variations however. Bath faucets are installed on the side of the bath tub in the middle instead of at one end. An individual of the nicest features of these designs is that either end of the bath tub allow someone to relax while bathing. Dual ended tubs have more room then the rolled rim models. This is because they are normally longer in length. This additional room makes for a more enjoyable experience.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
The first design you will find on our web site is the vintage rolled-rim soaking tub design. This particular style of bath tub represents the very first type you would be able to find over a century ago. The faucet is installed on one end of the tub. This end is flatter in appearance than the other. The faucet could be installed on the deck of the bath tub. A few types enable for the faucet to be installed on the inside wall of the bath tub. We offer both types. The wall placed faucets are only offered in cast iron tubs. At the other end of the bath tub you will see it is slightly inclined. This smart feature makes it possible for a person to sit back and de-stress as they bathe.
In addition to the appearance of the tub, you will even want to think about what exactly the bathtub is actually constructed from & its size.
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled into the rim (deck) of the tub so as to install the faucet there
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled into the walls of the soaking tub. Faucets are available in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, and Polished Chrome; some other choices are available upon request.
It doesn't matter which clawfoot bath tub you get, it will be breathtaking and will certainly contribute to the worth of your property.
*Call to place an order 877.795.5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
How To Clean Your Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is quite easy. Right here are a couple of ideas that will make your tub looking brand new. Be sure you work with as soft wash cloth when cleaning the tub. Use the spigot to add some water to the tub and squish some Dawn or other dish soap or soft soap into the water and wash the tub. Pull the plug and drain the water and flush with clean water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is another product that seriously does a great job of cleaning. Moisten the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom is going to be purple when it reaches the tub, however, it is going to turn white to signify that the cleaning is done and you are able to then clean the tub with a soft rag. Then as usual, rinse off well with water.
Cleaning your tub will definitely be best if you cleanse it often. Using a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet might really damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
The Copper Lewis is a beautiful double ended pedestal style bath tub that is made of acrylic. Copper Lewis has a hand painted Faux Copper Finish applied by our in house Artisan.
|Select A Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|