70 inch Acrylic Pedestal Tub Plumbing Package (TTC398463) - Copper Lewis
Availability: In stock
Picking a right bathtub can be very easy. Imagine that every bathtime is a joy when you sink into your luxurious freestanding bath tub. Our bath tubs are either claw foot or a pedestal design and each one is luxurious. Our collection of freestanding bath tubs will definitely be the focal point of the bath time & will undoubtedly create an atmosphere of appeal & sensuality. You will take pleasure in the leisure of bathing in our fabulous Free Standing Vintage tubs!
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398463 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons & Bullnose Faucet & Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- Faux Copper Finish
- 14 inches to Over flow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- Shown with Oil Rubbed Bronze Pedestal
- Tub has flat spot on faucet end - see photo
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- See our White Lewis
British Telephone Faucet:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Place an order by calling 877.795.5684!
*Customization Of A Bathtub
- Solid color of hand-painted bathtubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 work weeks once the paint comes in to our company directly from our vendor. It takes about one week to receive the paint once we order it ... The paint is ordered after an e mail has been received from the client in order to confirm color details; that is presented at the time the purchase was made. We prefer you only choose Sherwin Williams paint swatches and it will definitely speed the entire process.
- A bathtub calling for an artist's touch, such as Copper Bronze Finish, may require four to six weeks before it will ship out after the order is given. Preparation will begin when an email message has been received from customer to establish color details; which was given at the time the order was made.
In the case that you find yourself in a time-crunch, paying an added $150 our company can expedite your order to the beginning of the tub customization line. Please bear in mind that this payment is to accelerate the customization for the tub solely. This specific expense merely pushes the tub to the front of the customizing line. Fast shipping and/or delivery is an independent payment from this specific charge. It can trim the amount of time in order to produce by about one-half. Because of the fluctuating design processes involving custom designing a bath tub, we can't guarantee exact times.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Have you been trying to find the perfect free standing pedestal style or claw foot bathtub for a house ? We have a wide selection to pick from. They are seen inside the master bath rooms of the magnificently decorated condominiums; bearing in mind all these bathtubs are budget-friendly and are an excellent furnishing whatever kind of bathroom, great or small-sized. Taking, lengthy warm water baths is typically a very good manner that one may ease tension to hurting muscle groups. It can help to create a proper balance within your system. In addition to the health-related benefits, deep soaker tubs are simply a glamorous design piece for your bathroom.
The Tub Connection has all length and widths and styles of tubs so you can have your most dreamed of bathroom.
Dual ended classic bath tubs are similar in look to the rolled rim bath tubs. In a Dual ended bath tub, both ends of the bath tub allow for an individual to recline and relax as they bathe. They have a greater length too. This is a person of the more popular features of this style. Faucets are installed on the side of the tub on the rim in the middle of the bath tub. This is the main distinction in the design when compared to the rolled rim bath tubs.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
The Vintage Rolled Rim design is the most basic style of claw foot bath tub. This particular design of bathtub represents the very first type you would be able to find over a century ago. The faucet is mounted on one end of the bath tub. This end is flatter in appearance than the other. The faucet might be positioned on the deck of the bath tub. A few models permit for the faucet to be placed on the inside wall of the tub. We offer both styles. If you want to have a faucet mounted on the inside wall surface of the bath tub, you will need to choose a cast iron design. At the opposite end of the tub you will notice it is somewhat inclined. This practical element permits an individual to sit back and relax as they bathe.
A couple of the other details you should think about other than appearance, is going to be the length and depth of the tub to be certain it fits the allowed area sufficiently and that you can rest inside it easily.
If you don't know much about how tub faucets may be mounted, please check out the description below:
--Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled into the rim (deck) of the tub, and the faucet is positioned in these openings.
In the event that you want to add in value in your property, install any one of these impressive free standing bathtubs and faucets in the family or master bath room.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
The Copper Lewis has a Faux finish that sets this beautiful double ended tub apart from all others!
|PDF Link||Freestanding Classic Telephone Faucet & Supply Lines|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|