70 inch Pedestal Tub Complete Plumbing PKG (TTC398684) - Copper Lewis
Availability: In stock
This Copper Lewis tub is extravagant. You want a designer tub and this is one. Each of our faux copper tubs is hand painted. No two are exactly alike. While we reproduce the look effectively, each tub is one-of-a-kind. The tub is the same height all around and it is called "double ended". We nestle this tub into the perfect pedestal base that has been painted in the very popular color of oil rubbed bronze. Since there are no faucet holes on the tub, we are sending you a freestanding English Telephone Faucet plumbing package. You choose the finish on the fixtures.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398684 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons and Gooseneck Faucet with Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- Faux Copper Finish
- 14 inches to Over flow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- Shown with Oil Rubbed Bronze Pedestal
- Tub has flat spot on faucet end - see photo
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- See our White Lewis
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Call 877-795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
- A Single color of custom painted bath tubs will ship by freight 3-4 working weeks after the paint is delivered to The Tub Connection from the vendor. It takes around 1 week to get the paint once our team places the order ...... Soon after the bath tub has been bought and the customer has stated their desire for a customized painted bathtub, the client will have to send an email message to our customer services to supply the color code to get the needed customized paint-color. Our preference is that you only choose Sherwin Williams paint cards because that will definitely speed the process.
-- A bathtub which requires an artisan's hand, like Copper Bronze Finish, may take 4 to 6 wks before it can ship once an order is given. Production will begin when an email has been received from purchaser so as to confirm color details; that was given when the request was made.
Our company will advance your Customized Bathtub to the front of our production line for $150. This particular fee is in addition to any other costs that come with the purchase and customization of a bath tub. These additional monies have nothing to do with purchasing the materials for the bath tub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. It can reduce the amount of time in order to create by ABOUT half. Because of the changing time restraints involving custom designing a tub, we aren't able to promise exact date & time.
* Got questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
A stylish cast iron or acrylic Free standing claw foot or pedestal bathtub is among the most striking & unique bathtub designs which anyone might pick from. Our vintage design bath tubs are seen in the most magnificent houses. It doesn't matter if a bathroom is bigger or little. Taking, deep warm water baths is a terrific means that one may alleviate tension to throbbing muscles. It can help to renew a healthful symmetry within your physical body. At the same time, a soak in a super deep bath tub of warm water is definitely healthy and balanced, a claw foot tub will certainly be the centerpiece for any bath room.
Certainly there are various designs & sizes of tubs that one may select from to produce the appeal you desire for your bathroom.
With only a few differences in the way they are manufactured, Dual ended bath tubs are comparable in some ways to the rolled rim tub designs. Dual ended bath tubs are designed so that a faucet is placed on the side of the tub in the middle instead of at the end of the bath tub. Unlike the classic rolled rim tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual-ended bath tub has both ends manufactured to make it possible for someone to recline while they take a bath. Dual-ended bath tubs have more area then the rolled rim models. This is because they are typically longer in length. This added area makes for a more relaxing experience.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
Rolled rim bathtubs are the oldest type of freestanding tub you can discover. These types have uniform height from one end of the tub to the other end. A faucet may be attached at one end of the tub while the opposite end has been designed to permit a person to lay back while bathing.
People want a tub which appears amazing, however the height, length and width really matters, also. Will you need a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast-iron can potentially weigh more than an acrylic bath tub. The good thing is freestanding tubs can be found in a lost of various length and widths.
Faucets can be mounted in different locations:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled into the rim (deck) of the bath tub so as to mount the faucet there
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in holes that are drilled into the walls of the tub. Each faucet is available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with other choices available upon request.
- Bathtub Faucets can be free standing on their own supply lines next to the Bathtub.
In the event that you would like to incorporate valuation to your house, place any of our impressive free standing bathtubs and faucets in your home.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Tips On Cleaning Your Acrylic Tub:
Here are tips on how you ought to maintain your contemporary acrylic tub. Put in some warm water in to the tub and put in some soft soap to the water, approx. 3 or 4 squeezes. Use a soft washcloth to clean the tub down. Drain water and flush the whole tub to eliminate any and all residue from the soap.
Yet another product that performs well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product seriously works. Splash the tub with water, spray the Kaboom throughout the tub. You are going to see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is spotless, the Kaboom is going to be white. Once the Kaboom is white wash it down with a soft cloth and rinse out it well.
Do not work with any abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products will certainly eliminate the luster and possibly scratch up the acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
The Copper Lewis has a Faux finish that sets this beautiful double ended tub apart from all others!
|PDF Link||Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|