70 inch Pedestal Tub Plumbing Package (TTC463d-6) - Copper Lewis
Availability: In stock
Our double ended pedestal style tub will look perfect in your home. You'll love this tub with its faux copper painted exterior. Since this tub has a pedestal base, we suggest that the base is painted in the darker shade of oil rubbed bronze. We think you will like it a lot. Since you are ordering a tub that has faucet holes on the rim of the tub, this is a deckmount faucet package that is included. To add additional aesthetic detail, the faucet has six inch risers. You also got the drain, overflow and supply lines.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC463D-6 Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower, and 6” Deck Mount Risers (Mount on Rim of Tub)
- TTC341D Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- Faux Copper Finish
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- Shown with Oil Rubbed Bronze Pedestal
- Tub has flat spot on faucet end - see photo
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- See our White Lewis
Deck Mount Water Supply Lines:
Classic British Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Drain & Overflow:
Include in cart or call 877-795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
*Custom Painted Tubs
- Solid color of custom-painted tubs will ship 3-4 work weeks once the paint is delivered to our business from our vendor. It will take about one week to get the paint once we order it ...... As quickly as can be after a bath tub is bought customers will be required to email a customer support agent the color code for the custom paint color that has been selected. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and it will definitely speed the process up a little.
-- Artisan hand painted bath tubs (Copper Bronze) may take up to 4 to 6 weeks before shipping when order is placed. Processing will begin whenever an e-mail is received from purchaser in order to confirm paint color information; that was indicated at the time the order was made.
Our team will move your Custom made Tub to the front line of our production line for $150. This specific charge is in addition to all original fees associated with the purchasing and customization of a bathtub. These additional monies have nothing to do with purchasing the products for the bath tub nor the shipping time. Doing this is an easy solution to shorten the time-table by approximately one half, even so, because of the "hands-on" design of these types of custom painted tubs, our staff can not guarantee the time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
A beautiful cast iron or acrylic Freestanding claw foot or pedestal bath tub is one of the most impressive & original bathtub types that anyone might make a selection from. Despite the dimension of your bath room, we have the freestanding tub for you. We provide Affordable Elegance to superior residences all over the marketplace. Frequent, deep baths can be a healthy means to diminish stress on throbbing necks, shoulders and backs. It will be able to help to create a healthy symmetry through your body. At the same time, a long soak in a nice deep bath tub of hot water is definitely healthy, a clawfoot bathtub will definitely be without a doubt the focal point of the master bathroom.
You could choose from deep soaker bath tubs with a vast array of features to will create the style you want from your bath room.
DUAL ENDED BATHTUBS
Compared with rolled rim bath tubs, Dual ended bath tubs have both ends created to permit a person to recline as they take a bath. They are even longer than the rolled rim tubs. This is a terrific element for those wanting a longer tub for their home. Faucets are installed on the side of the tub on the rim in the middle of the tub. This is the main distinction in the style when compared to the rolled rim bath tubs.
ROLLED RIM BATH TUBS
The rolled rim bath tub is the most basic type of clawfoot bath tub. One side of this type of bath tub is flat. The other end is reclined slightly. In the event that a bathtub faucet is to be installed on the bath tub itself, it will be placed at the flat end. Either inside the tub or on the rim. The opposite end from the faucet is created to permit a person to lounge while they wash.
You wish to have a tub which looks wonderful, on the other hand the shape & size is a concern, too. Do you wish to have an acrylic or a cast-iron tub? Cast Iron will actually weigh much more than an acrylic bathtub. Fortunately freestanding tubs comes in a lost of various length and widths.
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled into the rim (deck) of the bath tub.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is set up in openings that are drilled in the walls of the tub. All of these types of bathtub faucets are offered with a variety of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Additional finishes are available upon request.
If you decide to incorporate value to your home, place any one of our remarkable bath tubs and faucets in the bath room.
*To learn more call 877.795.5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
- href="https://www.thetubconnection.com/67-inch-acrylic-clawfoot-slipper-bathtub-miller.html">67 Inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
The Copper Lewis has a Faux finish that sets this beautiful double ended tub apart from all others!
|PDF Link||Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|