69 inch Double Slipper Pedestal Tub - DSA69P-882
Check out this oh-so-modern Double Slipper Pedestal Bathtub.
View or download the PDF
Please Call For Availability, 877-795-5684.
Freestanding Bathtubs | Freestanding Tubs | Cast Iron Pedestal Tubs
You will adore it! Our elegant freestanding bathtubs produce the very deepest water level plus they are for that reason remarkably beneficial. You will have the opportunity to recline and relax. Not only are our deepwater soaking tubs beneficial, but each is stunning.
- Acrylic Bathtub
- Color: White
- Tub Weight: 100 pounds
- Water Capacity: 53 Gallons
- Water Depth: 17" (to the rim)
- Faucet Configurations: No rim holes / 7" rim holes
- Warranty: The bathtub has a one (1) year warranty on the acrylic and exterior hand-painted finish
Custom Designed Tubs
- Bathtubs that are hand-painted a solitary color is going to on the loading dock for shipment within 3-4 weeks once it is hand-painted. The paint is custom-mixed at a laboratory. It will take approximately a week to get the color after our team places the order ...... As soon as you can once a bathtub has been ordered the customer will need to email a client service agent the color formula of the paint color you have decided on. Our preference is that you use Sherwin Williams paint cards and that will accelerate the process up a little.
- Designer hand-painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum) may take 4-6 workweeks to ship when the request for the custom tub is placed. Preparation will begin when an email message is received from the customer to provide paint color details; which is given at the time the order was made.
- In the case that you have a time crunch, with an additional $150.00 we can advance your purchase to the front of the tub customization line. Kindly bear in mind that this fee is to expedite the customization of the bathtub solely. These additional monies don't have anything to with actually ordering the materials for the bathtub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. Doing this is a convenient method to cut back the timetable by approximately one half, that being said, because of the "hands-on" craftsmanship of our unique designer bathtubs, our team won't be able to guarantee the exact time.
Call for more information 877-795-5684
SINGLE SLIPPER TUBS
When it comes to the vintage style tubs, the slipper clawfoot bathtub is the most popular style. There are two designs of the slipper style for you to pick from. The single slipper and the double slipper. The single slipper has one end which sweeps upward. This allows one to lie back as they bathe and also it takes any type of stress off of the back and neck. A double slipper tub has two ends which sweep upward. This permits reclining at each end of the tub and also these tend to be roomier compared to the single slipper tubs.
Clawtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! The following finishes are available to choose from the drop-down menu: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Other colors may be made available upon request.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Options:
If you don't know much about how bathtub faucets can be mounted, please see the definitions below:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet positioned in the rim of the bathtub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled into the walls of the bathtub, and the faucet is mounted in these openings. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: Holes must be drilled in the wall of your bathroom to set up this style of a faucet; no openings will need to be drilled in the soaking tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled in the soaking tub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the tub or bathroom wall. All of these types of tub faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Other finishes are available upon request.
It doesn't matter which tub you buy, it really will be magnificent!
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684