60 inch Cast-Iron ClawTub Complete Plumbing Package (TTC398463) - Franklin
Availability: In stock
You don't get to choose and purchase very many bathtubs in a lifetime, so be sure that you make the most of this opportunity. Choosing this double ended clawfoot tub in durable, long lasting cast iron is a very wise choice. This tub will likely last for your entire lifespan. You will get to enjoy every bath for the rest of your days in this amazing clawfoot tub. The dual sides are so inviting since you can recline at either end of the tub. The plumbing is gorgeous. You get a British Telephone faucet with a hand held shower, graceful free standing water supply lines and a decorative and fully functional drain & overflow assembly.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398463 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges
- Dimensions of 30" x 60"
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Claw Feet offered with your choice of Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- 375 Pounds (without water)
- Tub has Continuous Rolled Rim
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- Shipping is always FREE
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- MEASUREMENTS Are:
- Interior Floor Space - 41" L X 16" W,
- Interior Top Space - 52" L X 24" W,
- Rolled Rim - 3 1/2"
- Paint the Exterior of the tub a single, solid color of your choice $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose Faux Copper finish $300! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze feet
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Classic Telephone Faucet:
Free Standing Supply Lines:
Call (877) 795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
*Custom Designed Bathtubs
- Solid Colored Painted bath tubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 full weeks after the color is delivered to us from the vendor. It takes approximately a week to get the color after our team places the order ... As quickly as possible once the tub was ordered the customer will have to e mail your customer service representative the color mix code for the custom paint that you have decided on. Our preference is that you only choose Sherwin Williams colour cards and that will speed the process.
-- A bath tub requiring an artist's skills, which include: Zebra Strips, Burnished Gold, Patina or Copper Bronze Finish, may take four to six wks before it can transport after the order is received. Preparation can begin after an email has been received from purchaser in order to verify color details; which is given when the request was made.
-- Custom Tiled Tubs (Tiled, Crinkled Copper ) may well require up to 4 to 6 full weeks to ship once tile is received at The Tub Connection from supplier. The tile will be obtained as soon as an email message has been received from the buyer to provide the paint details; that given when the specialty order was submitted.
In the case that you are in a real time crunch, for an added $150.00 our company can advance your request on to the beginning of our tub customization line. Kindly keep in mind that the charge is simply to expedite the customization appropriate to the bath tub only. This particular amount will NOT cover the expense pertaining to expedited freight shipping of a tub or the associated materials. Doing this can reduce the amount of time to apply the tub design by approximately 1/2. Because of changing time-restraints involving custom designing a tub, we will not promise these times.
* Got questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
Have you been hunting for the ideal freestanding pedestal style or claw foot bathtub for your home ? Our team have a large selection one can select from. They are frequently found in the bathrooms of the beautifully renovated or newly designed condos; especially considering all these bathtubs are actually inexpensive and are always a perfect addition bath tub any style of bath room, large or smaller. Taking, deep baths is generally a terrific means that one may alleviate tension to aching necks, shoulders and backs. It really can absolutely assist to generate a natural balance to your system. Alongside the good health perks, soaking bathtubs are truly a glamorous focal point in your bathroom.
There really are so many different designs of bathtubs that one may choose from to create the look you want to have in your bathroom.
DUAL ENDED TUBS
With only a few variations in the way they are manufactured, Dual-ended bath tubs are comparable in some ways to the rolled rim tub designs. Faucets are placed on the side of the tub in the center rather of at one end. Both ends of the tub allow for one to recline. Additionally, Dual ended types are usually a few inches longer in length. This creates much more area for taking a bath.
Clawfoot Bathtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers these finishes: Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
Upon request, additional colors may be available.
Freestanding Tub Faucet:
-Freestanding Faucets: The faucet is mounted on a stand and is not connected to the bath tub or to the bathroom wall. Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze. Additional finishes are available upon request.
No matter which claw foot bathtub you get, it really will be fantastic and it will certainly contribute to the value of your home.
*Call to place an order 877.795.5684
Here Is How To Clean Cast iron:
Cleaning your brand-new cast iron tub is uncomplicated if you always keep a few things in mind. The porcelain finish is difficult and will definitely stand under many elements, but you don't want to damage the porcelain with harsh chemicals.
Try to keep chemicals off of the porcelain as long as you can. We recommend that you utilize only non-abrasive products to clean your tub.
First, let me instruct you what not to utilize. Do not apply anything that is abrasive like Comet, Bar Keepers Friend, or Zud. These products can easily etch and de-shine the finish on your tub.
We recommend you choose baking soda or soft soap products that clearly say they are non-abrasive. After cleaning with a non-abrasive product, rinse well and wipe with a soft cloth.
Make certain that you do not leave any kind of products on the porcelain for extended amount of times. After cleaning rinse well.
You will love this amazing double ended cast iron clawfoot tub!
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|