69 inch Acrylic Double Slipper Tub - Gasconade
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,399.00
Special Price $1,199.00
You will feel like royalty when you bathe in the beautiful, Gasconade! This amazing 69" x 32" Acrylic Double Slipper bathtub is a gem with its free standing pedestal base. Lie back at either end of the tub and find true relaxation.
- Double Ended Slipper Tub Styling
- Gasconade Tub Dimensions 69" x 32"
- 14 1/2 inches to OVERFLOW
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Exquisite Styling
- No Faucet Holes - Includes TTC007 - Available in Polished Chrome ONLY
- Make the installation easier by adding the Island Tub Floor Drain - ITD35
- For use with Free Standing or Bathroom Wall Faucet
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
Call today to purchase your "Gasconade" Soaking Tub, 877-795-5684
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it…Color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze, Patina, Rustic, and Zebra & Burnished Gold) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once order is placed. Production will start once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
- Custom Tiled Tubs (Tiled, Crinkled Copper) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once tile has been received from supplier. Tile is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Keep Your Acrylic Tub Clean:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is surprisingly easy. Here are a few suggestions that are going to make your tub looking brand new. Consistently use as soft pad when cleaning the tub. Turn on the faucet and add some water to the tub and squish some Dawn or other dish soap or soft soap right into the water and wipe the tub. Pull the plug and drain the water and rinse out with clean water.
An additional product that functions well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product really does the job. Splash the tub with water, spray the Kaboom all well over the tub. You will see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is spotless, the Kaboom will be white. Once you see the Kaboom is white rub it with a soft cloth and rinse off it well.
Cleaning your tub is going to be best if you wash it consistently. Working with a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet may really damage your tub.
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|