54 inch Cast Iron Swedish Tub Plumbing Package (TTC398463) - Gentry
Availability: In stock
Choosing the perfect bath tub for your home can be incredibly simple. Just take a good look at our Swedish Soaker tub. This tub is 54 inches long x 30 inches wide. Swedish tubs are typically going to have the capacity for very deep water. This tub provides you with 18 inches of water to bathe in. Imagine sinking into water that deep, at the perfect temperature to soak the aches right out of your body. We are also providing a faucet package along with the tub. You get a Classic British Telephone faucet with hand shower and an exposed drain and overflow assembly.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398463Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Cast Iron Swedish Tub 54"
- Slipper Tub Dimensions 30" x 54"
- 41 inches in-side tub floor space
- Solid 320 lbs
- Stylish Porcelain Interior
- Deep Soaking Tub - 18" of Water Depth!
- 42 Gallon Capacity
- Claw Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- Available without faucet holes only
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options
- Paint the exterior in a color of your choice for $150!
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350!
British Telephone Faucet:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Customization Of A Tub
A Single color, custom painted bathtub will ship 3-4 working weeks once the paint comes in to The Tub Connection from the supplier. Note, It takes approximately a week to receive the color once our staff receives your paint code sample So As soon as you can after a tub is purchased you will need to e-mail their client support rep the mix-formula of the paint color you have decided on. Our preference is that you choose Sherwin Williams color codes and this will accelerate the process up a little.
Personalized bath tubs that involve more than only one paint color in order to manufacture can require up to 6 weeks to ship depending on the skill called for, an example of this would be a Copper Bronze finish. Processing can start soon after an e-mail is received in our office from your purchase order or call.
Speedy preparation time is actually available if is requested for an additional rate of $150. These added fees have nothing to do with ordering the supplies intended for the tub nor the shipping time. This can trim the length of time in order to create by approx one half. As a result of fluctuating time-restrictions concerning custom designing a tub, we can not promise exact dates or time.
Call for more information 877.795.5684
Are you trying to find the best freestanding pedestal or claw bathtub for your house ? Our team have on hand a sizeable storeroom you can choose from. Our bath tubs can be found inside the bath rooms of the beautifully decorated condos; keeping in mind all these tubs are actually budget-friendly and create a perfect addition bath tub every kind of bathroom, big or small-sized. Having a soak in a bath tub often is really a tension relieving way in which to decrease pressure along with anxieties and it improves rest and healing. Alongside the overall health benefits, deep soaking bath tubs are truly a visually appealing design focal point in the bath room.
We have all length and widths and designs of bathtubs so anyone can possess your most desired bath room.
SINGLE SLIPPER TUBS
When it comes to the vintage design bath tubs, the slipper clawfoot bath tub style is the most-popular style. There are two various styles of slipper bathtub for you to select from. The solitary slipper and the double slipper. The solitary slipper tub has one end of the bathtub raised with a reclined back. This allows one to relax as they shower and also it takes any stress off of the back and neck (when as compared to some others tubs which do not have actually an elevated end). A double slipper bathtub has both finishes of the tub increased. This permits reclining at either end of the bathtub and also these designs have the tendency to be roomier than the single slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will vary in just how much the raised or sloped tub wall elevates. Be sure to look at the interior floor to make sure that you understand how much space you have so you can stretch out in the tub. Purchase a lovely bathtub & build the wealth of your house.
DUAL SLIPPER BATHTUBS
With two elevated ends, the double slipper has more area for bathing than any other variety offers. They are generally longer in length than other designs of tubs and are also more comfortable than any other kind you can own.
Regardless of the type of faucet you decide to use, it should be mounted near the middle of the bath tub to one side.
Dual slipper bath tubs are available in both acrylic and cast iron. Like all of the other variety of baths remember that cast iron is far heavier than any other bathtub material. Acrylic is much lighter, so it may be used to create bath tubs which are very large.
Acrylic and cast iron are the two most common materials used to create bathtubs. Double slippers are also available in copper, and it these tubs are offered in a pedestal bathtub design as well. The main difference is that the angle at which you recline on either end may be different than in a clawfoot bathtub.
The clawfoot set on the vintage-style claw tub are one other method of adding the final touch to your entire bathroom creation. They come in various color options and even shapes, like; ball feet, ball & claw, Lion's Paw, monarch and imperial feet. Every foot design features a different distinct appearance and variances will occur within each.
Clawfoot Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! Which color finish do you want the claw feet to have? The Tub Connection offers Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Other colors may be made available upon request.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Options:
How would you like your bathtub faucet to be mounted? You may choose from:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted in openings that are drilled in the rim (deck) of the tub.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted in holes that are drilled into the walls of the tub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are described below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The wall of your bathroom must be drilled into to mount this type of faucet, but no openings will need to be drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled in the soaking tub itself; the faucet is mounted on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. All of our soaking tub faucets are offered with a number of different finishes: Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, and Polished Chrome, with further choices available upon request.
Should you decide to add in market price in your condominium, include one of our incredible bath tubs and fillers in the bath room.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
Made for a smaller bathroom, the 54" Gentry is a perfect choice for deep water bathing.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|