Fall in love with your home again! This double slipper tub with its four ball and claw feet is elegant and glamorous. The freestanding English Telephone faucet, drain & overflow assembly and the water supply lines all included for one very low price. We do this so you can enjoy affordable elegance in your home.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398684 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub
- Vintage Tub Dimensions: 28" x 68"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- No Faucet Holes
- Double Slipper
- Claw Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Weighs 75 lbs.
- Retro Style
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper Finish for $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black feet with this tub
| || || |
- Five Year Warranty
- Solid Brass Construction
- English Telephone Faucet
- Ceramic Cartridges
- 1/4 Turn Valves
- Heavy Duty Brass
- Porcelain Lever Handles
- 3 3/8" to Center Faucet Spread
Freestanding Supply Lines:
- Five Year Warranty
- Floor Escutcheons
- Standard 1/2" IPS Female in Floor Connections
- Supply Line Wall Braces - 5/8" x 12" (May be shortened)
- Shut Off Valves
- Metal Cross Handles
- Fit All Series for Height Adjustments from 24 1/2" to 32"
- Freestanding Water Supply Lines
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
- Vintage Style
- Cut for exact fit
- Lift & Turn Drain
- Solid Brass
- Exposed Plumbing
- Floor Escutcheon
- 5 Year Warranty
- 1 1/2" Tubing
- Decorative Overflow Cover
Telephone us to place an order 877.795.5684.
*Custom Painted Tubs
- Solid Colored hand painted tubs will ship by freight 3-4 weeks once the paint comes in to our company directly from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the paint once our team places the order ...... As soon as feasible after your bath tub was ordered the purchaser will have to e mail your customer service representative the color mix code of the custom paint which you have settled on. We prefer you choose Sherwin Williams color sample-cards and that will expedite the entire process.
- A bathtub which requires an artisan's skills, like Copper Bronze Finish, will take 4 - 6 work weeks before it will ship out once the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin once email is received in our office from purchaser to establish color option information; that is given as the order was placed.
This particular payment does NOT encompass the cost pertaining to fast shipping of the bathtub or the associated materials. Doing this can trim the time to paint the tub by approx 1/2. Because of the fluctuating artistic processes involving customizing a bathtub, we won't guarantee exact date & time.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
A beautiful acrylic or cast iron Freestanding claw foot or pedestal tub is one of the most stunning & original tub types that people could make a selection from. Our Tubs are seen in the master bathrooms of the beautifully decorated houses; bearing in mind all these bath tubs are actually economical and are always a perfect addition furnishing every style of bathroom, big or small-sized. Soaking in a bath regularly is really a calming way to lower pressure along with anxiety and increases health and recuperation. Alongside the health and well-being rewards, free standing bath tubs are truly an attractive design piece in the bath room.
You could pick from deep soaking bath tubs that includes a selection of features that portray the design that you prefer from your bath room.
SLIPPER BATH TUBS - THE MOST POPULAR STYLE!
When it concerns the vintage design bath tubs, the slipper clawfoot bath tub design is the most-popular style. There are 2 different designs of slipper bathtub for you to pick from. The solitary slipper as well as the double slipper. The single slipper tub has one end of the bath tub raised with a sloped back. This enables one to loosen up as they shower and also it takes any type of tension off of the back as well as neck (when as compared to some others tubs which do not have actually a raised end). A double slipper tub has both ends of the bathtub raised. This permits reclining at either end of the bathtub as well as these versions tend to be roomier than the solitary slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will certainly vary in how much the elevated or sloped tub wall elevates. Make sure to look at the interior floor to make sure that you understand just how much space you have to stretch your body in the tub. Choose this amazing bathtub and increase the value of your house.
Dual Ended Sandal Bathtubs provide you the most luxurious soaking experience of all. Each tub is quite roomy, (some with sufficient dimensions for 2). Double-ended bathtubs have elevated slipper ends at both ends of the tub. The raised ends enable you to recline and unwind as you soak at the end of the day. Picture a dual end slipper tub filled with floating bubbles, a side table with lit perfumed candle lights, champagne, you & your favorite companion. Such a vision!
We have a selection of dual end bathtubs for you to view. They are available in both a clawfoot and pedestal designs. Also, we offer most models in several sizes. pedestal tubs are each labeled as "freestanding" tubs. This is because these tubs typically aren't connected to a wall surface. However, some pedestal bathtubs do have a "rear end" since the overflow assembly might be on the interior wall of the bathtub. Therefore, it has to have an access panel on the rear side. If there is a pedestal tub that you are interested in simply give us a phone call.
Our clawfoot bathtubs are available with the option of clawfeet finished in white, black, chrome, oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. Plus, for those that want their bathtubs customized, we can paint your tub to match the paint chip you choose. There is no reason to have a dull bath that doesn't show the interesting and special person you are.
Search our Clawfoot Bathtub inventory so you can determine which bathtub you want to order today! Call (877) 795-5684.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! What color finish would you like the claw feet to have?: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Additional colors may be made available upon request.
It doesn't matter which clawfoot tub you buy, because it will be stunning and will enhance the worth of your home.
*Want to place an order or ask questions? Call 877-795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
67 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub 68 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub