This fabulous double slipper tub is perfect for any home that wants true elegance and function. Our Harrison tub has a double layer of acrylic over a fiberglass core. This application keeps your hot water hot. The tub will maintain the water temperature for a good long while. The feet are Imperial Ball & Claw. The detailing on the feet is masterful. This vintage style clawfoot tub requires a vintage faucet look as well. We have created a tub and faucet package that meets every requirement for perfection!
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398463 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons, and Bullnose Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub
- Vintage Tub Dimensions: 28" x 68"
- 13 inches to Overflow
- 44 Gallon Capacity
- No Faucet Holes
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Black, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1 Year - Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year - Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Weighs 75 lbs.
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper Finish for $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze or Black Feet.
| || || |
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
- Decorative Overflow Cover
- Solid Brass
- Cut for exact fit
- Lift & Turn Drain
- Retro Styling
- Floor Escutcheon
- 5 Year Warranty
- 1 1/2" Tubing
Freestanding Supply Lines:
- Fit All Series for Height Adjustments from 24 1/2" to 32"
- Water Supply Lines
- Floor Escutcheons
- Standard 1/2" IPS Female in Floor Connections
- Supply Line Wall Braces - 5/8" x 12" (May be shortened)
- Shut Off Valves
British Telephone Faucet:
- 1/4 Turn Valves
- 5 Year Warranty
- Solid Brass Construction
- Ceramic Cartridges
- Metal Cross Handles
- Classic Telephone Faucet
- Hand Held Shower
- 3 3/8" to Center Faucet Spread
*Custom Painted Bathtubs
- Solid color of hand painted tubs will ship by freight 3-4 working weeks once the paint is delivered to The Tub Connection from our supplier. It takes around a week to receive the color once we order it ...... Soon after the bath tub is bought and the purchaser has specified their wish for a custom painted tub, the customer will need to submit an email message to our customer service department to provide the paint formula for the desired personalized paint-color. We prefer you only work with Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and that will definitely speed the process.
Our staff will be able to shift your Personalized Bath tub to the front of our customization line for $150.00. This particular flat fee is in addition to any original costs related to the purchase and/or customizing of any bathtub. This specific payment does NOT address the cost pertaining to expedited freight shipping of the tub or any necessary materials. This option will reduce the processing time by about one half still, it is not a guarantee considering again, hand-crafting these types of particular tubs are certainly rather intensive.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
Assuming that you are seeking a totally unique freestanding tub, look at this assortment of claw and/or pedestal tubs. No matter the overall size of your bathroom, we have a bath tub for you. The Tub Connection provides Affordable Elegance to exquisite homes all over the globe. A hot hydro bath-time is actually an excellent technique in order to soak out the sore muscles of the day at work and it promotes a peaceful atmosphere. At the same time, a long soak in a nice deep tub full of warm water is certainly healthy, a claw foot tub will be without a doubt the main feature of virtually any master bathroom.
Certainly there are so various designs & sizes of bath tubs that one may select from to produce the look and feel you want in your bath room.
SLIPPER TUBS - A SIMILAR STYLE
When it pertains to the classic style tubs, the slipper clawfoot tub design is the most-popular style. There are 2 various designs of slipper bathtub for you to select from. The single slipper and also the double slipper. The single slipper tub has one end of the bathtub elevated with a sloped back. This enables one to relax as they shower as well as it takes any tension off of the back as well as neck (when compared with some others tubs which do not have actually a raised end). A double slipper tub has both ends of the bathtub increased. This enables sloping at either end of the bathtub and also these designs tend to be roomier compared to the single slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will certainly differ in how much the elevated or sloped tub wall raises. Make certain to take a look at the interior floor to make sure that you know how much space you have to stretch your body in the tub. Purchase this amazing tub and invest in the value of your house.
DUAL SLIPPER BATHTUBS
Double slippers have more area than any other freestanding tub and they offer two raised ends which add a lot of comfort. They are normally longer in length than other varieties of bathtubs and are also more comfortable than any other type you can own.
Dual slipper tubs are crafted so that the faucet is positioned in the middle of the bath tub on the rim. If you have a freestanding faucet, it needs to be installed outside of the bath tub in the same location.
Dual slipper bath tubs may be made from either acrylic or cast iron. Remember that cast iron is heavier than most materials so be sure that your bath room will be able to stand up to the weight of a bathtub made from it. Acrylic is much lighter, so it may be used to create bathtubs which are very spacious.
Acrylic and cast iron are the two most common materials used to fashion tubs. Dual slippers are also available in copper, and it these bath tubs are available in a pedestal bathtub design as well. If you look at a copper tub or a pedestal bath, you may discover that in some tubs, the angle at which someone reclines is a little different than you would find in a double slipper clawfoot tub.
Clawtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! The following finishes are available to choose from the drop down menu: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Upon request, some other colors may be made available.
Should you decide to add in worth to your property, include any of our fantastic tubs and taps in the family or master bath room.
* Got questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
70 inch Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub 69 inch Acrylic Double Slipper Tub 61 inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub 67 Inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
Tips On Cleaning Your Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is quite simple. Here are a couple of suggestions that are going to keep your tub looking new. Make sure to work with as soft wash cloth when cleaning the tub. Use the spigot to add some water to the tub and squish some dish soap or soft soap into the water and scrub the tub. Drain the water and rinse with clear water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is one more product that actually does a wonderful work of cleaning. Dampen the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it hits the tub, however it is going to turn white to let you know that the cleaning is done and you may then scrub the tub with a soft rag. After that as always, rinse well with water.
Cleaning your tub is going to be best if you clean it routinely. Using a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet may really damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.