Features of the Heather Tub:
- Lion Paw Feet available in 4 finishes: Polished Chrome, Polished Brass, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- No Faucet Holes or 7” centers in tub deck
- Tub feet are attached and leveled before shipment
- Length: 61 1/4”
- Width: 28 1/2”
- Height: 24 3/4” - 31 1/2”
- Water depth: 17 1/8” to top of tub
- Gallon Capacity: 47
- Empty Weight: 200 lbs.
- Filled Weight: 593 lbs.
- Drain & Overflow Sold Separately
- Deckmount Faucet or Freestanding Faucet Sold Separately
Call for more information or to place your order, 877-795-5684.
Other Acrylic Bathtub Links
67 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub 68 inch Acrylic Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub
Tips On Cleaning Your Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is very basic. Right here are a number of suggestions that are going to keep your tub looking brand new. Always work with as soft cloth when cleaning the tub. Use the faucet to add some water to the tub and pour some Dawn Dish soap or soft soap into the water and clean the tub. Drain the water and flush with clear water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is another product that seriously does an amazing job of cleaning. Wet the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom is going to be purple when it hits the tub, however it will turn white to reveal the fact that the cleaning is done and you may then rub the tub with a soft cloth. Then as recommended, rinse well with water.
The majority non-abrasive products will get the job done well. Be sure to inspect the product label to see if there is a reference opposing using on acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.