70 inch Acrylic Pedestal Tub and Plumbing Package (TTC150) - Lewis
Availability: In stock
The 70 inch acrylic pedestal double ended tub, Lewis is available with a modern free standing faucet and drain which makes purchasing from The Tub Connection as easy as 1, 2, 3. The tub fits into the pedestal base creating a more contemporary look for your bathroom. Lewis is big enough for two to enjoy a bath together. The double ends make it easy to lie back and have your head and neck supported. The plumbing package is available in your favorite finish so don't hesitate to call right away!
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC150 Freestanding Gooseneck Style Faucet with Hand Held Shower Wand, Supply Lines Included
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- NOTE: Tub has a flat spot on rim
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the Exterior of tub & Pedestal $150
- Choose the Faux Copper finish on tub & Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on pedestal $400 (see our Copper Lewis)
Contemporary Gooseneck Freestanding Tub Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
It is easy to place an order, just call 877-795-5684.
- Solid color of Painted bath tubs will be shipped 3-4 work weeks after the color comes in to us directly from the vendor. It will take approximately a week to get the paint after we order it ... As soon as possible after the tub was bought and the buyer has specified their desire for a customized painted tub, the purchaser will be required to write an e mail to our client services to supply the colour code to get the preferred custom color. We prefer you only work with Sherwin Williams color cards and that will definitely accelerate the entire process.
- Any bathtub that calls for an artisan's touch, including Copper Bronze finish, will require 4 - 6 full weeks before it can ship once the purchase is made. Production will start soon after an email message is received in our office from customer to confirm color option info; which was given when the request was placed.
Our company can advance your Custom Bathtub to the front end of our customization line for $150. This specific fee is in addition to any other costs associated with the buying and customization of any bath tub. This specific expense simply progresses the tub on up to the beginning of the customizing line. Fast-track shipping is a separate price from this specific charge. This is a convenient solution to reduce the turnaround time by approx. one-half, but bear in mind, because of the "hands on" workmanship of these types of artisan painted tubs, our team are not able to promise the exact date & time.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
An amazing cast iron or acrylic Freestanding claw or pedestal type bath tub is among the most impressive & distinct bath tub designs that people can possibly select from. Whatever the dimension of your bath room, The Tub Connection as the perfect frees standing tub for your house. The Tub Connection provides Affordable Elegance to fine estates all around the globe. Soaking in a bath tub on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving technique to lower tension as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recovery. At the same time, a luxurious soak in a super deep tub full of hot water is definitely healthy, a freestanding bath tub will certainly be the centerpiece for any master bathroom.
We have lots of dimensions and designs of bath tubs so anyone could possess your most dreamed of bath room.
DOUBLE ENDED BATHTUBS
Compared with rolled rim tubs, Dual ended bath tubs have both ends manufactured to allow an individual to recline as they bathe. They are even longer than the rolled rim bath tubs. This is a great characteristic for those wanting a longer tub for their home. Faucets are positioned on the side of the tub on the rim in the middle of the bath tub. This is the main variation in the style when compared to the rolled rim bath tubs.
ROLLED RIM BATH TUBS
Rolled rim bathtubs are the earliest style of clawfoot tub. This style of bath tub represents the earliest design you would be able to notice over a century ago. The faucet is mounted on one end of the bath tub. This end is flatter in appearance than the other. The faucet could be placed on the deck of the tub. Some models enable for the faucet to be mounted on the inside wall of the tub. We offer both designs. If you want to own a faucet placed on the inside surface of the bathtub, you will need to select a cast iron type. The end opposite the faucet is inclined. This smart element makes it possible for one to sit back and relax as they wash.
People prefer a tub which appears great, however the size and shape makes a difference, too. Will you need an acrylic or cast iron bathtub? Cast-Iron will actually weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bath tub. The good thing is each is available in several different length and widths.
If you want to add in valuation to your property, include any of our amazing bath tubs and faucets in your master bath.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Tips On Cleaning Your Acrylic Tub:
Here is the way you need to maintain your new acrylic tub. Put in some warm water in to the tub and add some non abrasive soap to the water, approximately 3 or 4 squeezes. Use a soft rag to clean the tub down. Drain water and rinse off the entire tub to remove all the residual from the soap.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is another product that honestly does a great job of cleaning. Moisten the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom will be purple when it hits the tub, however, it is going to turn white to show that the cleaning is done and you are able to then scrub the tub with a soft cloth. Then as recommended, flush well with water.
Cleaning your tub will certainly be best if you cleanse it often. Working with a non-abrasive cleaning product is best, as an abrasive cleaner like Comet may really damage your tub.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
Lewis is a pristine white acrylic double ended tub set on a pedestal base. You will love how roomy this tub is and how the tub filler complements the style.
|PDF Link||Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|