70 inch Acrylic Pedestal Tub with Plumbing Package (TTC398684) - Lewis
Availability: In stock
This light weight, freestanding tub is going to look awesome in your home. Lewis is double ended, which means it is the same height at both ends. The tub sits down into the pedestal base which creates a modern look for you. We have paired this amazing tub with a fancy freestanding plumbing package. The plumbing package includes a drain and overflow assembly, a set of freestanding water supply lines and a gooseneck faucet with a hand-held shower. This is a top quality tub and plumbing package!
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398684 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons, and Gooseneck Faucet with British Telephone Style Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double Ended Pedestal Bathtub:
- Lewis Bathtub Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- 14 inches to Over flow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 100 lbs.
- NOTE: Tub has a flat spot on rim
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the Exterior of tub & Pedestal $150
- Choose the Faux Copper finish on tub & Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on pedestal $400 (see our Copper Lewis)
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
- Once the customers paint is mixed at our laboratory then delivered to our paint department, the single-solid paint is hand painted onto the bathtub and then it will ship in an estimate of 3 to 4 weeks. It takes around a week to receive the paint after our staff orders it ...... As quickly as you can once your bath tub is bought customers will need to e mail your customer service team member the mix-formula for the custom paint color that was chosen. We prefer you only choose Sherwin Williams paint sample-cards and this will definitely accelerate the process up a little.
- Custom hand painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze) can take up to 4-6 weeks to ship when the request for the custom tub is received. Production can start once email has been received from client to confirm color option information; that is given when the request was made.
* Our company will advance your Custom-made Bath tub to the front line of our customization line for $150. This specific set fee is in addition to all original costs related to the order and personalization of a bath tub. This specific fee will NOT encompass the charge connected with expedited shipping or delivery of a bath tub or materials. This is a simple way to shorten the turn-around time by approx 1/2, that being said, because of the "hands-on" quality of these kinds of custom bathtubs, we can't guarantee the exact date or time.
*Call for more information 877-795-5684
A stylish acrylic or cast iron Freestanding clawfoot or pedestal style bath tub is among the most impressive & distinct bathtub styles that people can pick from. Our Victorian style of bathtubs are seen inside the most magnificent households. It does not matter when your bath room is bigger or small. Soaking in a bathtub routinely is a relaxing method to reduce stress along with anxieties and it boosts balance and recovery. As well as the health-related conveniences, deep soaking tubs are simply an exquisite centerpiece for the bathroom.
There certainly are so several designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to create the appeal you wish to have in your bathroom.
These types of tubs have a uniform height from someone end of the bath tub to the other. The faucet is positioned in the middle of the tub instead of either end. Each end of the bath tub is manufactured so that you may relax as you bathe.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
When you think of a clawfoot bathtub, you may initially think about the time-honored rolled rim types. These are the oldest models and have actually been around for several years. This design of tub represents the very first style you would be able to find over a hundred years ago. The faucet is installed on one end of the tub. This end is flatter in appearance than the other. The faucet may be positioned on the deck of the bathtub. Some layouts enable for the faucet to be installed on the inside wall of the bathtub. We offer both types. The wall positioned faucets are only offered in cast iron bath tubs. At the other side of the bathtub you will see it is slightly inclined. This end allows one to recline and relax as they soak.
In addition to being beautiful, you may even need to take into consideration just what the bath tub is actually made of & dimensions.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Options:
It does not matter which claw foot tub you purchase, it will be exquisite and it will definitely increase the value of your home.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Keep Your Acrylic Tub Clean:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is really basic. Right here are a number of recommendations that will keep your tub looking brand new. Regularly work with as soft rag when cleaning the tub. Use the faucet to add some water to the tub and squirt some Dawn Dish soap or soft soap right into the water and wipe the tub. Empty the water and rinse off with clean water.
An additional product that does the job well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product truly works. Flush the tub with water, spray the Kaboom around the tub. You are going to see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is clean, the Kaboom is going to be white. Once the Kaboom is white towel it with a soft washcloth and rinse off it well.
Do not work with any abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products will definitely remove the finish and potentially mark the acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
This amazing dual ended pedestal tub, Lewis, is all you ever wanted in a freestanding tub!
|PDF Link||Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|