70 inch Acrylic Dual-Ended Tub & Plumbing Pkg (TTC150) - Madison
Availability: In stock
You're going to love it! This timeless freestanding bathtub is called double ended since it is the same height all the way around the tub. A double ended tub will provide the deepest water level for your therapeutic bathing experience. Bathing is very restorative to your body. You can lay back and take it easy. Not only are our deep hot water soaker tubs beneficial for your health, but each one is magnificent and affordable for you. The faucet we chose for this tub is a modern freestanding gooseneck style with enclosed supply lines. You also get the exposed drain with decorative overflow cover.
The exterior on any one of our bathtubs could be individualized with the Sherwin Williams paint color of your choice. The bath tubs are impeccable right down to the detailed designs of clawfeet, that are oftentimes Imperial Ball & Claw Feet or Lion's Paw Feet. Whatever bathtub you go with, it definitely will be a perfect enhancement to your house.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC150 Freestanding Gooseneck Style Faucet with Hand Held Shower Wand, Supply Lines Included
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double-Ended Clawfoot Tub Madison:
- Acrylic Bathtub - Clawfoot Double Ended Tub
- Dimensions: 30" x 70"
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Feet Available in Chrome, White, Brushed Nickel, Matte or Glossy Black, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- NOTE: Tub has a flat spot on rim - see photo
- Full 56 Gallons of Water Capacity
- Durable Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs.
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty for Plumbing
Your Plumbing Pkg Includes:
Contemporary Freestanding Tub Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Give us a call today for free shipping 877-795-5684.
*Custom Painted Tubs
- A Single color of hand-painted bathtubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to our business from our supplier. It will take around one week to receive the paint once we order it ...... The paint color is only ordered after an email is received in our office from customer in order to authenticate paint specifics; that is provided when the purchase was made. We prefer you work with Sherwin Williams color sample-cards and it will expedite the entire process.
- A tub that needs a finish applied, such as: Copper Bronze finish, may require 4 to 6 wks before it can transport once the order is given. Production can begin when an email has been received from purchaser so as to verify paint color details; which is given when the purchase was made.
A quicker customization processing may be available requested for a special amount of $150. Such additional fees have nothing to do with getting the materials intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this method is going to reduce the processing time by about one-half but it is not considered a guarantee since once more, personalizing these types of particular bathtubs are certainly quite workmanship - intensive.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
Supposing that you're trying to find a really extraordinary free standing bathtub, have a look at our collection clawfoot or pedestal bath tubs. These bathtubs are frequently found in the master bathrooms the magnificently renovated or newly designed home or apartments; bearing in mind all these bath tubs are incredibly affordable and are always an excellent tub whatever type of room, great or small. Regular, lengthy warm water baths is a healthy means that one may ease stress on hurting muscles. It really can assist to renew a healthful harmony in your body system. While a soak in a super deep tub of warm water is definitely healthy and balanced, a clawfoot bathtub will certainly be without a doubt the centerpiece of the master bathroom.
You could choose from deep soaking bathtubs that includes a selection of traits that will create the design plan you want for your bath room.
DUAL ENDED TUBS
Dual-ended bath tubs look a lot like the rolled rim tubs in some ways. There are a few key distinctions however. Faucets are placed on the side of the tub in the middle instead of at one end. Someone of the nicest features of these designs is that both ends of the bath tub allow someone to relax while bathing. Additionally, Dual-ended types are normally inches longer in length. This creates much more area for taking a bath.
You want to have a tub that appears great, however the measurements of the tub really makes a difference, as well. Will you want a cast iron or an acrylic bathtub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh much more than an acrylic tub. But each one comes in lots of various sizes.
Depending upon the maker, the clawfeet on the bathtub can be notably ornamented or maybe more plain. Make certain to check the feet on the tub thoroughly to become aware of the options. The clawfeet can be repainted so as to compliment or contrast with the bathtub.
Claw Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! You can pick one of these three finishes using the drop down menu: Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, and Polished Chrome.
Upon request, additional finishes may be available.
It does not matter which claw foot tub you get, because it will be lovely and will definitely increase the market price of your property.
*If you have questions or wish to place an order contact our staff at 877.795.5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
Built for two, the lovely Madison is the 70 inch acrylic double ended acrylic clawfoot tub you have been looking for!
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|