70 inch Dual-Ended Clawfoot Plumbing Package (TTC463d-6) - Madison
Availability: In stock
We are happy to offer you this gloriously big double ended clawfoot tub and British Telephone Faucet package. The tub is 70 inches long end-to-end. There is a rolled rim around the tub, except where the faucet sits. There is a flat spot with holes pre-drilled for the deckmount style of faucet. This faucet is the classic telephone faucet with a hand held shower. It also has a six inch riser that adds to the GLAM look. The Ball and Claw Feet are the intricate Imperial style and are available for you in several different finishes.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC463D-6 Bullnose Faucet with Telephone Style Hand Held Shower, and 6" Deck Mount Risers (Mount on Rim of Tub)
- TTC341D Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves and Escutcheons
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow Assembly
Acrylic Double-Ended Clawfoot Tub:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
British Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Call 877-795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
*Customization Of A Bathtub
- A Single color of custom painted bath tubs will ship 3-4 work weeks once the color arrives to us from the professional mixer. It takes around a week to receive the paint once our staff orders it ...... Soon after the bathtub has been purchased and the customer has specified their wish to get a custom painted bathtub, the client will be required to submit an e-mail to our customer services so as to provide the paint formula for the needed customized color. We prefer you only work with Sherwin Williams paint swatches and that will definitely accelerate the entire process.
- A bathtub that calls for an artist's hand, specifically: Copper Bronze finish, may take four to six full weeks before it can ship after an purchase is made. Preparation shall begin after an email is received from purchaser in order to verify paint color details; that was given at the time the purchase was made.
This particular expense merely transfers a tub to the front of the artisan's workload. Fast-track shipping and/or delivery is a different expense from this one. This can cut the amount of time to apply the tub design by approximately one half. Because of the differing artistic processes involving custom designing a bath tub, we can't guarantee these times.
*To Learn More Call 877-795-5684
An amazing acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw foot or pedestal bathtub is one of the most impressive & original bath tub designs that you may select from. No matter the dimension your bath room, We, at The Tub Connection have the ideal frees standing tub for your house. We provide Affordable Elegance to quality households across the marketplace. A warm and comfortable water bath is the best manner in order to soak out the painful areas from the job plus it will promote a soothing environment. While a long soak in a super deep tub of warm water is healthy and balanced, a free standing bath tub will definitely be the centerpiece of your master bathroom.
You could select from deep soaker tubs that includes a choice of features to will create the design you prefer for your bath room.
Very similar in look to the rolled rim tubs, a Dual-ended tub is also consistent in height from someone end to the other. In contrast to a rolled rim, however, the faucet is not intended to be installed on one end of the bath tub. Alternatively, it will be mounted in the middle of the bath tub. Also, both ends of the bath allow for reclining.
Clawfoot Bathtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bathtub's claw feet! Using the drop down menu, you can choose from Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
Additional finishes may be made available upon request.
There are a number of ways in which bathtub faucets may be mounted:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the tub, which is referred to as the "deck". Available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel; additional options are available upon request.
- Bathtub Wall Mounted: a faucet can be mounted on the inside wall of the bathtub.
- Bathroom Wall Mounted: where the faucet is mounted on the supply lines coming out of the Bathroom wall.
- Free standing: Where the Faucet Supply lines are attached at the floor where the Water lines come into the bathroom and Become a base for the Faucet itself.
When you decide to add valuation to your household, place any of these spectacular tubs and taps in the family or master bath room.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
An Acrylic Tub Is Easy To Maintain:
The following are tips on how you must cleanse your contemporary acrylic tub. Put in some lukewarm water in to the tub and put in some non-abrasive soap to the water, about 3 or 4 squirts. Work with a soft cloth to clean the tub down. Drain water and flush the whole tub to clear away any and all residue from the soap.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is yet another product that actually does an amazing work of cleaning. Dampen the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom is going to be purple when it hits the tub, however it is going to change into white to reveal the fact that the cleaning is done and you are able to then scrub the tub with a soft dishrag. After that as usual, flush well with water.
The majority non-abrasive products are going to do the job well. Simply look at the cleanser label to see if there is a professional recommendation opposing applying on acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
Built comfortably for two, this 70" double-ended tub is designed for one or two people to relax at the end of a long day.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|