61 inch Slipper Tub with Plumbing Package (TTC463D-2) - Maries
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,524.00
Special Price $1,447.80
Your new Maries Slipper Style Clawfoot Tub comes complete with a vintage-style Deck Mount Classic Telephone Faucet. In addition, you'll receive top quality deck mount water supply lines complete with in line shutoff valves and floor escutcheons. To complete the plumbing package there is a modern lift and turn drain with overflow assembly. This is all the exposed plumbing you need to start relaxing in your beautiful bathroom sanctuary today!
You can further customize this wonderful Maries package to fit your design needs and show off your personal flair!
And to further customize the look of your new Maries Slipper Styled Clawfoot Bathtub, your plumbing package allows you to select from five choice of finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze. Mix and match to create the perfect look you're going for! Buy your Maries package today!
- Complete Plumbing Package
- Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub Dimensions 30" x 61"
- 15 inches to overflow
- Your choice of Clawfeet in Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available With or Without 7 Inch Rim Drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- In-Stock and available with FREE Standard shipping, see shipping policy for details
- 75 Pounds Empty tub weight
- 46 Gallons Capacity
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Paint the exterior of your tub Faux Copper for $350
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping Options
British Telephone Deckmount Faucet:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Deckmount Supply Lines:
*Each Package shown has matching Clawfoot set and Plumbing In your choice of Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Brushed Nickel.
Place an order by calling 877-795-5684!
- When the customers color is mixed up at our lab and shipped to our paint staff, the single-solid color will then be hand painted onto the tub and then it will ship in approx 3 to 4 wks. It will take approximately one week to receive the color after our team places the order ...... As quickly as possible after the bath tub is bought customers will have to e mail a customer service staff the formula for the paint color you have chosen. Our preference is that you only choose Sherwin Williams paint swatches because this will definitely accelerate the entire process.
- Any tub calling for an artisan's touch, like: Copper Bronze Finish, will require four to six wks before it will transport after an order is received. Processing can begin when an e-mail is received in our office from client in order to verify color details; which was given as the request was placed.
Expedited preparation time may be acquired upon request for an extra price of $150. This particular charge merely pushes your bathtub to the front of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping is a separate cost from this. This method can slash the amount of time by about one-half but it is not considered a guarantee considering that once again, handcrafting these kinds of specific bath tubs are certainly exceptionally labor - intensive.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
When you are trying to find a totally original freestanding tub, have a look at our collection claw foot and pedestal tubs. These vintage style bathtubs are noticed inside of some of the most magnificent houses. It does not matter when a bath room is big or little. Taking, lengthy baths can be a excellent manner to alleviate tension on hurting necks, shoulders and backs. It will be able to assist to restore a proper symmetry in your system. At the same time, a luxurious soak in a deep tub full of warm water is good for you, a claw foot bath tub will definitely be the focal point for any bathroom.
Certainly there are several types of tubs that one may pick from to create the look and feel you really want for your bath room.
When it concerns the classic design bath tubs, the slipper clawfoot bath tub style is the most-popular design. There are two different designs of slipper bathtub for you to select from. The solitary slipper and the double slipper. The solitary slipper tub has one end of the bath tub elevated with a sloped back. This allows one to unwind as they bathe as well as it takes any kind of stress off of the back as well as neck (when as compared to a few others tubs which do not have an increased end). A double slipper bathtub has both ends of the bath tub increased. This allows for sloping at either end of the bathtub and these versions tend to be roomier than the solitary slipper tubs. Slipper tubs will certainly vary in just how much the raised or sloped tub wall elevates. Make sure to look at the interior floor-space so that you understand just how much area you have to stretch out in the tub. Choose this amazing bathtub & invest in the worth of your house.
DUAL SLIPPER BATH TUBS
Double slipper tubs have more room than any other variety of bath. Taking a bath in comfort is an extremely pleasant feature that double slippers provide as the elevated backs supply plenty of support.
Because of its design, if a faucet requires installing on the bath tub, it will need to be mounted in the middle. There are a few different faucet designs which can be used with this style of tub. You may pick a deck installed faucet or you can choose one that is a freestanding model.
Acrylic and cast iron are the two most common materials used to fashion tubs. Dual slippers are also available in copper, and it these tubs are offered in a pedestal bath tub style as well. The main difference is that the angle at which you recline on either end may be different than in a clawfoot bathtub.
Clawfoot Tub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's claw feet! From the drop down menu, you can choose Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome.
Upon request, other finishes may be available.
Freestanding Bathtub Faucet:
-Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is installed on the rim of the bath tub, which is called the "deck". Available in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, and Brushed Nickel. Other finishes are available upon request.
When you purchase any one of our bath tubs and tub filler packages will add loveliness and wealth in your house.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
How To Care For Your Acrylic Tub:
Cleaning your acrylic tub is surprisingly simple. Right here are a couple of ideas that will keep your tub looking brand new. Always use as soft rag when cleaning the tub. Add some water to the tub and squirt some dish soap or soft soap right into the water and wash the tub. Empty the water and always rinse with clean water.
Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner is an additional product that actually does a wonderful job of cleaning. Wet the tub and spray the Kaboom on it. The Kaboom is going to be purple when it lands on the tub, however it will turn white to signify that the cleaning is done and you are able to then wipe the tub with a soft cloth. Then as usual, rinse off well with water.
Do not work with any kind of abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products will certainly eliminate the glaze and could damage the acrylic. The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
Whenever your bath tub or shower drain is stopped up with tangled hair and debris right at the top of the drain it has to be cleaned. Work with a some of needle nosed pliers to get any detectable clogs and dislocate them from the drain. Grab as much of the hair and soap that you can making use of the pliers. Turn on some water right into the tub and watch the way at which it leaves through the drain.
If added care is needed you may pour a pot of steaming very hot water down the drain. Dump in about 1/2 c. baking soda.Then, pour about 1 c. vinegar and promptly cover with a drain plug (to maintain the reaction down in the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush again with a pot of hot water. Cleanse with a washcloth so you can see the shine.
Maries Slipper Style Clawfoot Tub with comes complete with vintage style plumbing package.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|
- Nice Bathtub
- I love the style of this bathtub. It is roomy and very comfortable. (Posted on 12/27/2016)
- 5 Stars
- This is one of the nicest bathtubs I have ever seen. When I received it I was not disappointed at all! Totally satisfied. (Posted on 12/27/2016)
- Maries & Plumbing is Perfect
- My husband and I are thrilled with the Maries bathtub and the plumbing package. It all came crated up safely with no issues whatsoever. (Posted on 12/27/2016)
- 61" Tub
- I am so glad I bought the plumbing package. I almost forgot, but glad you offered it on the website when I ordered. I had originally looked at a different bathtub with another company. They did not have the selection you offered. Their loss. (Posted on 12/21/2016)
- I love it
- I absolutely love this bathtub package. Perfect! (Posted on 12/14/2016)