61 inch Acrylic Slipper Tub Complete Plumbing Package (TTC398684) - Maries
Availability: In stock
Our "Maries," tub is an acrylic single slipper tub. This tub is so glamorous and elegant with its four ball and clawfeet. We have coupled this fantastic tub with freestanding plumbing. The faucet is a goose-neck or English Telephone style with a hand shower. You will also receive the drain and overflow assembly that is a "cut to fit" pipe. You will fall in love with how this tub a faucet package looks in your home.
This tub and plumbing package is exactly what you need to add beauty and value to your home.
This Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- TTC398684 Freestanding Supply Lines Complete with Shutoff Valves & Escutcheons & Gooseneck Faucet with Hand Held Shower
- TTC1900LTB Modern Lift and Turn Drain & Overflow
Acrylic Tub - Clawfoot Slipper Tub:
- Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub Dimensions 30" x 61"
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Your choice of Clawfeet: Chrome, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Long Lasting Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs.
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Capacity: 46 Gallons of Water
- 1 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Tub
- 5 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty on Plumbing
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $150! (metallics not included)
- Choose a Faux Copper finish for $350! We recommend Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
To add style, and elegance to your bathroom design, purchase your acrylic slipper tub today!
Gooseneck Telephone Faucet:
Freestanding Supply Lines:
Drain & Overflow Assembly:
Call 877-795-5684 to place an order or for questions.
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives to us from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it…Color is ordered once email is received from customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by ABOUT half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
*Call for more details 877-795-5684*
Tips On Cleaning Your Acrylic Tub:
Here is information about how you ought to cleanse your contemporary acrylic tub. Put in some hot water in to the tub and add some non abrasive soap to the water, about 3 or 4 squirts. Work with a soft wash rag to wipe the tub down. Drain water and rinse out the whole tub to get rid of all remains from the soap.
One more product that performs well cleaning an acrylic tub is Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with Oxi Clean. This product absolutely does the job. Flush the tub with water, spray the Kaboom throughout the tub. You will see that the Kaboom is purple. When the tub is clean, the Kaboom will be white. Whenever the Kaboom is white rub it down with a soft wash rag and flush it well.
Do not use any sort of abrasive cleanser like Comet on your acrylic tub. Abrasive cleaning products are going to damage the finish and perhaps mark the acrylic.
The Tub Connection does not endorse any product and everyone needs to verify product appropriateness before using.
This Maries & Faucet package is a sweet clawfoot slipper tub that comes with a freestanding gooseneck faucet package.
|PDF Link||Clawfoot Guide, Drain & Overflow Guide|
|Manufacturer||The Tub Connection|